Chapter 5

(Arlend in the multimedia)

*FLASHBACK*

He snatched the towel from my body and begin touching me . This couldn't be happening to me , It just couldn't ..........

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It had been 2 weeks since that incident and here I am in the classroom barely listening like I've been doing every since that night in the bathroom . He didn't have sex with me , he just stared at my body and felt on my private areas like the creep that he was .

I knew it was something about this man that I didn't like . Now I knew what it was ....he was a big ass pedophile .

He threatened me and told me that if I ever told anybody , especially my mama , that he would kill them in front of me and I believed him . I believed that he was capable of anything .

"What's wrong with you Ajani ? You've been distant lately , you haven't even been coming to the studio with us ," Cube said , snapping me out of my thoughts .

"Nothing , I've just been going through some things lately ."

"Is it anything that I can help you with ?" Cube asked

I looked over at him and he had the most sincere look on his face . He actually cared .

"No , but thanks though," I said giving him a weak smile .

"We're going to the studio today after school . You down ?"

"No , I think imma just go home and catch up on some homework." I replied looking down .

I felt so dirty now . Even though Arlend hasn't touched me in two weeks , every time I see him around the house he gives me these seductive stares and licks his lips , making me very uncomfortable .

I even quit riding with him to school . Instead, I walk the five miles to and from school everyday .

After school , I made my way in the direction of my house . Not paying attention to my surroundings I didn't notice the familiar white BMW almost hit me by running up on the curve.

"What the fuck !" I exclaimed whirling around .

The passenger window rolled down and Cube poked his head out of Eazy's BMW .

"Hey , Ajani . You need a ride?" He asked .

"Ummm no I'm fine," I declined .

"Come on , I know you wanna hop in ."

Seeing that he wasn't going to give up , I walked towards the car and hopped in .

I didn't even acknowledge Eazy , who I could feel burning a whole in the side of my face . I just stared out of the window , quiet .

After a while , I noticed that we weren't going in the direction of my house but to the studio .

"Hey , my house is back there !" I yelled pointing in the opposite direction .

"Oh my bad , I didn't notice that I was going in the wrong direction ," Eazy replied grinning at me .

Any other time I would've argued with him but at the moment I just didn't have it in me so I just shook my head and leaned back into the seat , pissed .