Chapter 7

After the party , Eric followed me home . Arlend and my mama were still gone so I invited him inside . I was just so happy , I never thought that Eric would eventually fall for me .

"What you so happy about ?" He asked after I opened the door to the house with a wide grin on my face .

"Oh no reason ," I replied looking back at him with a smirk .

We went upstairs to my room and just stayed there and chilled the whole night . He didn't try anything and I didn't either . We just talked about some of everything and got to know each other better . From the sound of it , Eric started hustling at a young age . I admired him though . Despite everything , he was trying to better himself by getting out of the drug game and turning to rapping .

I fell asleep in his arms but the next morning he was gone when I woke up .

I was lowkey hoping that he would've spent the night ... oh well .

Sitting up in my bed , I was shocked to see Arlend standing in the corner of my bedroom just staring at me with a blank expression .

"So you've been driving my car ?" He asked , slowly walking towards my bed .

My heart started pounding in my chest as i thought about what he did to me last time we were in close proximity .

"No , why would you think that ?" I responded trying to act clueless .

Arlend gave a light chuckle but then stopped abruptly and looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes .

"You really think that i'm stupid don't you ? You think i wouldn't notice if somebody else has driven my car ?"

"Maybe it was my mama ," I said trying to sound nonchalant .

My palms had started getting all sweaty as Arlend drew closer and closer to me . He was literally 2 feet away from me .

"Nah , I know it was you ... therefore i'm going to have to punish you ." He said , suddenly grabbing my neck roughly and forcing me to lie back down .

At this point i was screaming hysterically and kicking and clawing at him .

He was on top of me and had started unbuckling his pants .

I regretted ever putting my hands on his car . Now this nigga was about to freaking rape me for real this time .

"Please don't !" I pleaded as he begin to slide my panties down .

Suddenly my mom burst in the room and looked at the scene before her in shock .

"What the hell is this shit ?" My mama asked angrily .

"Baby I promise she came on to me first ."

This nigga . "Mama he's lying . This isn't the first time that he's done some perverted shit like this ."

I could tell from my mama's expression that she didn't believe me . I can't believe she's about to take this pervert's side .

For a few seconds everything was silent as i looked at my mama with pleading eyes and Arlend was in the corner trying to stuff his dick back in his pants .