Chapter 17

We were all in our holding cell just chillin . Eric had called Jerry earlier and he was coming to bail us out soon . We'd only been here for about an hour .

"Man , that shit was wild ," Eric laughed , still thinking about earlier .

"Hell yeah . Those pussy niggas couldn't take it and had to shut our show down ," Dre said standing up and stretching .

I had my head resting against the wall . I was tired .

"Man Jerry need to hurry up , a young nigga hungry as fuck ," Cube complained .

"Nigga we all are , quit complaining all the time ," Eric snapped .

Everything got quiet . Cube just glared at Eric but didn't say anything back to him . I noticed that they'd been snapping at each other a lot lately . I didn't know if it had something to do with me being back around or it was something else deeper than that . I planned on asking Eric later though .

"Alright y'all are free to go ," A fat police officer said as he came and unlocked out cell and stepped to the side letting all of us out . Of course we were childish and mugged the fuck out of him and talked hella shit when we passed by him .

Jerry was just standing there smiling awkwardly .

"About time you show up ," Cube snapped as he passed by Jerry .

Everybody just stared after him . I wonder what was up with him ?

When we made it back to the hotel , I stripped , took a shower , and changed into a white tank top and gray sweat pants .

Nicole and I shared a room so after I finished doing my nightly routine she went into the bathroom after me and began her's .

After she was finished , she left out of the room and went somewhere else . Probably trying to find Dre alone . I shook my head , I swear she wasn't going to give up that easily .

I decided to order a pizza but before i could there was a knock on the door .

Sighing , i got up and opened the door to find Eric standing there smiling and holding a box of pizza and two sodas in his hands .

"Room service ," he said making me laugh .

"Come in , don't think you're going to get a tip though ," I said looking over at him seductively as i went to sit down on my bed .

He just laughed as he sat the food down on my bedside table .

"You have fun tonight ?" He asked starting up a conversation .

I giggled . "Of course i did . That shit was live ," I said scooting over closer to him .

"You're trying to get closer to daddy i see ," he said licking his lips .

"Boy bye . I'm just cold ," I said trying to lie .

"Well come here and let me warm you up ," Eric said pulling me into him and pressing his lips against mine .

I smiled as he kissed his way down to my neck . I'd been on tour with him for a few weeks now and this is the first time that we've actually had a make out session since three years ago . I wasn't complaining , i've missed him .

He parted my legs with his right hand and climbed on top of me . I wrapped my legs around his waste as he continued to bite and kiss on my neck . A soft moan escaped my lips as he began massaging my clit after sticking his hand in my panties .