Chapter 11

Eric handed me over the keys to his car and threatened to kill me if i wrecked it . I just laughed knowing he wouldn't hurt me but he would be pissed as hell if i damaged his car . He decided to spend the night at the hospital which kinda made me feel some type of way . Not because of the baby but because he was staying with the baby mama ... and to think he would be doing this again in a few more months when his second daughter is born . Of course I kept my concerns to myself and left the hospital being a happy camper . I did get the satisfaction of seeing the angry look cross his baby mama's face when he sloppily kissed me goodbye right in front of her . In a way it made me feel like i was marking my territory .

Instead of going to Eric's house , I decided to stop by Cube's house . Hopefully Dre or whoever had dropped him off at home already . I really needed somebody to rant to .

I knocked softly on Cube's front door and he immediately answered . I guess he could tell from my facial expression that i needed to rant because before I could say anything he said , "What is it ?"

I smiled , he knew me so well .

"It's Eric ," I said simply as i took a seat on Cube's leather love seat .

"Let me guess , the kids and the baby mamas are already starting to get to you ," Cube said laughing as he sat down next to me .

I hung my head guiltily, choosing not to answer .

"It's okay Jani . If he wanted either of his baby mamas don't you think he would still be with them ? Instead , he seems to want you ."

"I know that , It's just seeing him and her all happy and bonding together like a family over the baby really made me feel some type of way . It made me question if I was doing the right thing by staying with him and i'm basically a kid myself ," I said sighing .

"Look at me ," Cube said .

I slowly turned to look at him and he had the most serious expression on his face .

"You're beautiful and you don't have to limit yourself to just the first guy that you think that you're in love with . E is my homie and all but i'm just trying to help you out ... plus i know somebody who likes you & he doesn't have any extra baggage to bring to the table ," Cube said , practically whispering the last part .

"Thanks ... but uh who is it ?" I asked curiously .

Cube didn't reply . Instead he just looked me deeply in my eyes and softly grabbed my chin and brought his lips to mine . At first I didn't respond , I was too shocked . But then I did the unthinkable and kissed him back , only to deepen the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck .......