Chapter 29

Cube's diss track "No Vaseline" is up above ^^^^

Eric's POV

I was fuming sitting there in my living room listening to this nigga Cube diss N.W.A . I was so angry that my leg was shaking . I swear I shoulda shot this joker the first time he stepped outta line & kissed Ajani back in 86 . I always knew this nigga was fake . Of course we took some jabs at him with the release of our EP , but it's nothing compared to Cube's Diss .

I felt hella disrespected . A nigga that I helped build up was now on the radio calling us some faggots and talking about we get fucked with no vaseline like he just wasn't a member of N.W.A and shouting 'Compton' back in 89 .

When the song ended . I sat there in silence for a minute & then i got up & kicked the radio over . Who did this nigga really think he was . First I hear rumors about Dre going behind my back & secretly working with Suge's snake ass , & now this nigga Cube had switched up too . I swear these studio gangsters ain't nun but some bitches .

"Baby , calm down ," Tomica said softly as she came over and tried to calm me by lightly touching my shoulder .

I roughly shoved her off of me .

"Nah , this is some bullshit . I ain't even gone lie , he got us with this one !" I shouted sitting back down and shaking my head .

The phone suddenly started ringing & i roughly grabbed it & answered it .

"What ?!" I shouted, still frustrated .

"I take it that you've heard Cube's diss ?" Jerry started .

"What the fuck you think Jerry ? I'm sure half of America done heard the song by now !" I shouted getting up pacing .

Tomica's scary ass was sitting down on the couch looking like she was about to jump out of her skin . I rolled my eyes . Her ass was starting to annoy me too .

"Cube is an antisemitic jackass ! I think we should sue his racist ass for every bit of the little money that he has ," Jerry said .

I swear this dude was always tryna sue somebody .

"Nah , Jerry . We ain't suing nobody ."

"What the hell do you mean , we're not suing him ?" We can't let him get away with his slander of our names . Especially my jewish heritage !" Jerry yelled .

I pulled my phone from my ear and looked at it for a second . Who the hell did this cracker think he was talking to ?

"You must've forgotten that you work for me . I make the rules motherfucker . We're not suing , so you can go do what the fuck it is you do when we're not in the studio," I snapped before hanging up in his face . I swear i was stressed out these days .

Sitting down , I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose .

It was times like these when I wish i was just a regular person and cruising the streets with my old gang . I had to hustle for everything that I wanted back then , but it was a lot more stressful than this shit . Everybody seemed to have big ass egos these days .

"Baby , is there anything I can do ?" Tomica asked snapping me out of my thoughts .

I sighed and looked at her . She was beautiful and full of joy . I think she is probably the only one who can get me through these stressful times right now .

"Nah , i'm just stressed right now , that's all ," I said pulling her onto my lap and kissing her neck causing her to giggle .

"Well okay , I'm about to go shopping with some of my friends if you don't mind ," she said wrapping her arms around my neck .