Chapter 18

ERIC'S POV

I could tell that I had worn Ajani's ass out last night . I wanted a round 2 but she was whining about being sore so i left her room and let her rest . To be honest i'm surprised that she let me hit . I remember how scared she use to be to lose her virginity . One thing that caught me off guard though was the fact that she'd told me that she loved me while we were fucking . It left me confused . I didn't know if she'd said it because i was hitting her good or if that's really how she felt . I admit I liked her a lot but i don't know if love is the word to describe it yet . I'd never told a woman that I'd loved them besides my mama and sometimes my sister , Patricia . I really didn't know how love felt when it came to a romantic relationship.

After taking my shower , I made my way downstairs . I tried to call Ajani's room but she didn't answer so i assumed that she was already downstairs eating with the rest of the crew . Much to my dismay, I was right and she was sitting at the table talking and laughing loud as hell with that punk bitch Cube .

Cube use to be a close homie in the beginning but once he tried making a move on Ajani, I couldn't trust that nigga like that anymore . Plus , he was starting to get on my nerves complaining all the damn time about money and a contract . If he would just shut the fuck up and be patient all of that will be taken care of shortly . Another thing that has been aggravating me is the way that he has been staring at Ajani when he thinks nobodies looking . Every time she walked by I would see him staring after her like a love sick puppy . I think he was doing it to piss me off, but if he pulled some shit like he did three years ago I was going to bust a cap in his punk ass this time .

She didn't notice me approaching but I'm sure Cube did because i saw him cut his eyes at me before quickly turning his attention back to Ajani and raising his hand up to her mouth and got a crumb or something off of it .

This nigga .

"Good morning baby ," I said as i finally reached their table and planted a sloppy kiss on Ajani's lips before looking back at Cube who was glaring at me .

I slightly threw him a finger when Ajani wasn't looking .

"Hey baby ," She said giving me a big ass goofy smile , probably thinking about last night . I could tell she was dickmitized already . I seemed to have that affect on women .

"You're not still sore or anything ?" I asked giving her a smirk as i looked down at her vagina print in her leggings . I was putting this shit out there to that nigga Cube that i'm the one that hit it first and that Ajani was mine whether he liked it or not .

She blushed slightly . "Kinda , but i'm fine ," She said grabbing my hand and placing it into hers under the table .

From the corner of my eye I could see a look of disgust on Cube's face as he probably pictured me fucking the shit out of Ajani . I looked over at him and smirked slightly .

Without another word , Cube got up and stormed away from the table leaving Ajani staring after him confused .

"What's been up with y'all ?" She asked turning her attention back to me and raising her right eyebrow suspiciously .

I wasn't about to tell her that most of the animosity between Cube and i was over her so i decided to tell her the partial truth .

"He thinks that Jerry and I are being crooked when it comes to money and the contracts . He mostly doesn't care for Jerry though . Never has," I said with a slight shrug trying to downplay the situation .

"That's really not a reason for him to be so bitter . I mean this is you guys' first tour and y'all are really just now starting to branch off . He should chill ," Ajani said as she sipped on her orange juice gazing straight ahead thoughtfully .

I didn't like how she seemed to be bothered about the situation with Cube . It stirred my jealousy which is something that I've never really felt about a woman before .

Ajani was really starting to fuck with my emotions . I think i was going to tell that nigga Cube to stay the fuck away from her .

After i grabbed me something to eat , I kissed Ajani and told her i would meet her on the tour bus after i grabbed my bags and stuff from upstairs .

When i hopped off of the elevator , I bumped into none other than Cube .

"Aye , I gotta talk to you man and I'm being serious as fuck about this ," I said looking him directly in the eyes .

"Oh yeah , what's up ?" He snapped probably already knowing what this conversation was about .

"Keep your distance away from Ajani . We're still not official, but that's only because of your ass but we're working through things right now and i don't need you trying to hinder us," I said .

Cube sized me up and scoffed .

"Nigga if it wasn't for me , you wouldn't even know Ajani existed . I was cool with her before your ass . You don't tell me who the fuck to talk to . If Ajani wanna talk to me then you or anybody else can't stop that ," He said clearly pressed about what I'd just said .

"I don't give a fuck who knew her first . This is about now . This is about how you can't seem to find a bitch of your own so you wanna stay all up in my bitches' face and that's something i'm not going to tolerate . Either you take heed to what i'm saying or you're going to catch yourself with a fucking bullet in your ass ," I threatened .

Cube looked me up and down before laughing to himself . "Whatever nigga ," He said walking off .

I could tell he was listening even though he tried to front . He knew i meant what i said .