Chapter 3: Meet the Fam

"I'm confused. All I did was follow that tall guy into here and now this is home?", I said, looking confused. He hugged me again,"Your home", he said. As I pushed him away, I noticed a little boy had approached us."By the way, my name's Bagheera and he's Mowgli", he said."Why do I care?", I said. They both got closer to me," You are my daughter."

I gasped in shock."I lost you a long time ago and I was so upset. Our enemy Sher Khan stole you away and took you to that other world. Now that I have you, my life is complete. Even though I have a couple of cubs at home, your mother and I still felt empty without our first child." I saw him start to tear up.

"But enough of the sap story. I need to take Mowgli home and then take you to finally meet your real mother", he said. Mowgli then climbed on his back and he grunted."I can take him. I'll give you break", I said. Mowgli got off of Bagheera and to me. I had no idea how light this boy was. Bagheera started walking and I stood beside him. He told me about the fued between the jungle and Sher Khan.

Once we drop Mowgli off, we walked to their little tree house. It had a giant trunk and the branches and leaves covered the ground below it. Bagheera climbed effortlessly up the tree. I tried to use my claws but it took me a couple of minutes to actually make it up the tree. Once I made it, I was greeted by a beautiful black panther. I knew she was my mother because my eyes started to glow. She ran to me and hugged me.