Chapter 6: Sher Khan

"Oh. Sorry. Not used to that", I said, knowing he was hurt. He looked at me happily,"It's alright, Princess." I looked at him confused."Doesn't your name means princess?", he said. He laughed and led me back down to the main area. Zara and Tanya were playing with each other on the floor and Shanaya was cleaning herself. Everything stopped when we heard a low laugh.

  Two tigers came into view. One was larger than the other. Bagheera and Kiaan got in front of all four of us."Well, well, well. I thought you'd get caught in the whole hunters deal", he said, still laughing. The little one piped up,"Hi Kiaan. Haven't seen you in a while." She started purring and walking towards him. I got next to him and rubbed myself against him.

  She stopped in her tracks,"Who's she?" The bigger tiger's eyes widened."How'd you get back here? You followed him didn't you?", he said."Leave Sher Khan", Bagheera said. Kiaan stepped forward,"And take your slut of a daughter with you."

  She turned her head to look at him,"Don't talk about my little sister like that." With that, they left, leaving behind a little tiger."Can I play with you guys?", she asked looking at the little ones. The smaller tiger came back to grab her by her head.

  "Who's she?", I asked, nudging Kiaan. He turned his head to me,"That's Eva. She thinks I'm her mate." He rubbed his head against mine. We, then, turned to the others, who were looking at us in shock.

  "Did someone find their mate?", my mom said, as she started laughing. Kiaan laughed as well but quickly stopped."If you hurt her, I will kick you out of this tree", Bagheera said sternly.