Chapter 11: Protecting You

Kiaan's POV

I got off of Sara and left her lying there. I suddenly heard her sniffling. I turned my head and saw her on her side, burrowing her head into her leg."I'm just trying to protect you, Sara", I said, walking towards her. She lifted her head, tears still streaming down her face. I nudged her, playfully,"I'm sorry, princess. You know I mean well." She buried her head back in her shoulder. I lifted her head with my paw and smirked."Let's go to bed", I said.

I gave her a kiss and she stood up. She glared at me and tried to walk passed me. I stepped in front of her and growled."That's not how we play the game. When you genuinely love me again, you can go to bed", I said, getting ready to pounce on her.

She simply smiled,"You do realize I am a teenager, right? I can stay up all night." I smirked,"Not after what I'm about to do with you." She tilted her head and I pounced. I pinned her to the ground and started licking her face. She started giggling and trying to push me off. I pinned her shoulders down and licked her neck,"You forgive me know?" She just smirked and licked my cheek,"Yes, my love." I tilted my head playfully,"Aww! you're cute. I think you can give me a lot more than that." I let her up and she quickly pounced me and kissed me.