Chapter 16: Where Am I?

I woke up on the ground, with my face on the ground. I tried pushing myself of the ground, but I fell due to some pressure on my back. The pressure came from a very large tiger. I thought screaming for Ashley but it probably wouldn't help.

The tiger chuckled at me and bent to my level."You sure are cute. No wonder Sara takes a liking to you", he said, smirking. A smaller tiger appeared behind him,"She sure is cute tiger. I wonder if Rohan will like her."

I looked at them curiously,"What do you mean 'tiger'? I'm a human!" The larger one laughed at me,"Really? Then where are your hands." I tried standing up to show him but my hands were replaced giant tiger paws, causing me to fall for the third time.

"Eva! Let's take her home. Maybe Rohan will finally find his mate. That will surely tick Sara off", the larger tiger said. I followed them because I didn't want to anger anyone. The smaller stayed behind so that she was walking beside me.

"Hey. Listen. If you have any questions, just ask me", she said,"By the way, I'm Eva." She smiled at me knowing she'd want me to say my name, but for some reason I couldn't remember it. All I could remember was the name Kiya. I was guessing that was my name.

All three of us walked and Eva filled me in on a bunch of stuff. Like the large tiger was Sher Khan and that Rohan was her older brother. She also told me about this Sara girl. She is this panther that they don't really like.

We finally reached a large cave that was bigger then what I used to. Another tiger appeared in the cave and ran up to Sher Khan, which I was guessing was his wife. She looked frantic when she talked to him.

Sher Khan's eyes widened and ran towards Eva. "Eva! They got Ira! We gotta go get her! Let's go!", he said and they ran off into the distance. I turned back around to see a pair of glowing orange eyes. I felt my eyes start to glow. The next thing I know a tiger bigger than me started running toward me.