three

Park Minhee

"Minhee, let's go!" Eomma shouted as I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. We were traveling to Japan, which excited me a lot. I was also going along with my bestfriend, Sanyeon. I wondered if I had traveled elsewhere with her as well before.

We arrived at Incheon Airport and patiently waited for the plane to arrive, meanwhile I was just scrolling at my old pictures. I sure did have a lot of pictures with Sanyeon and whoever the famous Jungkook is. We were living the life every fangirl would dream of, it's sad that I couldn't barely remember anything. Perhaps one day, I will.

"Flight DNW613 now boarding, again flight DNW613 now boarding. Thank you," I heard a loud voice say as we gathered our bags and proceeded to the respective gate. We handed our boarding passes to the stewardess with a smile, went inside the airplane and to our seats. I got the window seat and beside me was Sanyeon, next to her was Eomma and Appa was across our aisle.

I admired the view as the airplane took off, seeing the beautiful city of Incheon. I knew this wasn't my first time as I saw some pictures of myself and my family in other countries, but it sure felt like it. When we were already above the clouds, I plugged in my earphones and listened to my downloaded music. I was trying to decide which song I should play, so I closed my eyes and just tapped one random song. Hold Me Tight by BTS. The sweet melody of the piano started playing as I leaned against my chair, slowly drifting to sleep.

I was busy preparing French toast and 2 cups of coffee for breakfast. When I finished cooking, I settled the dishes on the dining table and suddenly 2 arms snaked around my waist as I felt a head nuzzle on my neck. "Good morning, Jagiya," said the love of my life with his raspy morning voice. "Good morning, oppa. Breakfast?" I smiled as I turned to face him, his hands not leaving my waist as he gave me a light kiss on the lips. "Wow, this looks delicious," he said, his eyes grew wide seeing the meal I had prepared for the both of us. "Gomawo (thanks), my love, you're the best," he smiled as we settled down and devoured the meal. After eating, we just looked at each other. "You're so beautiful," he caressed my cheek, making me smile.

"Saranghae, oppa."

"Always, jagiya. Always."

"Minhee, wake up. We're here," I opened my eyes, feeling Sanyeon shaking me gently. "Oh," is all I managed to blurt out as I took my things and walked out the plane with her and my parents. As we were walking, I thought about the dream I just had. Oppa? Who was he? Huh? My mind filled with curiosity, was it another memory? (A/N: it rhymes im so proud)

We decided to grab coffee at the shop in the airport, to doze off our sleepiness. I guess everyone must have slept during the plane ride. We decided to take a quick break first before proceeding to the hotel. I ordered a caramel macchiato, Sanyeon ordered mocha and my parents went with just normal brewed coffee. My parents sat in a separate but quite near table from my dongsaeng and I.

"Dongsaeng, I had another dream, but I'm not sure if it was a memory." I said as she placed her coffee cup on the table, giving her full attention to me. "What was it about, unnie?" she asked. "Well, I was cooking breakfast for two, and I was with this guy. You know, sweet morning moments of couples. I really think it was just a dream though," I explained and Sanyeon went quiet for a while. "Was there any name mentioned?" she asked, "nope."

"Kaja (let's go), girls," Appa said as he opened the door for the three of us. We took a taxi going to our designated hotel in Osaka, I looked out the view once again. I feel like I've been here, but then again, I can't remember.

We arrived at the rather fancy hotel as the bellboy helped us with our luggage, my dad telling the lady at the front desk about our reservation of 2 suites. One for my parents, another for Sanyeon and I.

We went up to our rooms and both of us laid on our respective beds. It was really fluffy and comfy, I loved it. The overlooking view of the city was visible through the big windows as well. Although, eventually Sanyeon and I got pretty bored, so we thought of having a quick lunch at a restaurant in the hotel. After telling my parents, we proceeded to the elevators, pressing ground floor.

We decided to eat sushi, since it was one of our favorite foods. We ate the delicious sushi as we continued to talk to each other. Mostly, her telling me the crazy things we did before. I laughed in disbelief of the silly side of the past me.

After paying the bill, we strolled around the pool side. There weren't much people since the breeze outside was evidently cold, it's a good thing we both decided to wear sweaters. The sun was starting to set, indicating that it was kinda getting late, so Sanyeon and I agreed to go back up to the room and prepare for dinner with my beloved parents.

The elevator opened and we were walking through the hallway, finding room 1028. Along the way, I suddenly bumped into someone. A tall and brunette man.

"I'm sorry," I quickly bowed as I went past him, I was kinda embarrassed. Suddenly, I felt a grip on my wrist, making me stop walking. The surprised look on Sanyeon's face made me turn back once again. I faced the tall brunette once again, noticing he was the one who grabbed my wrist. Wait... Doesn't he look familiar?

"Minhee?"

"Jungkook?"

— —
A/N: i'm always in a mood to write between 11pm to 4am and i don't even know why. anyways, hope you liked it. updating soon, my beloved readers. ilysm xx