twelve

Park Minhee

"The fans were right, why did I even date you in the first place?"

Jungkook's words played in my mind all over and all over again as I was sitting on a bar stool, trying to drink off the situation and escape reality for a while.

He's right.

Why'd he even date me?

It's not like I'm anything special.

The fans hate me. They were right.

I'm an ugly ass worthless bitch who deserves to die, right?

Drinking my last glass of vodka, I stumbled my way to the exit and went my way to the car. I was drunk, but it's not like I had anyone with me to help. Jungkook would usually be here, but why bother? He doesn't love me anymore.

I was a complete mess without him. I was a wreck, I didn't know what I'd do without him. It's just his words that made my heart shatter, the fact that he, my own boyfriend, would think I'm such a lowly person.

Like they say, the people you love the most, hurt you the most.

In this case, it's Jungkook. The so-called love of my life, at least used to be.

I know he was only jealous cause he cared about me, but I'm a sensitive person. He knows my limits, he crossed it. And when people cross that limit, I walk away and don't turn back.

But... Why can't I leave him?

Why is there some invisible rope urging me to go back to him?

Why do I miss him?

He hurt me. Why? Why do I need him?

Being lost in my thoughts and in a drunken state, I hadn't realized where I was heading. My vision blurred as I approached a rather dimly lit place in my car, until I lost control of the wheel and breaks. A sudden impact shocked pain through my body, blood flowed down my head.

It was the last thing I ever felt, the last thing I ever saw.

It all turned black.

"Ah!" I screamed, tears running down my face as my head throbbed in stinging pain again. This time, it was worse than the others.

It was the middle of the night, I shrieked in pain as I grabbed my hair in attempt to ease it, it never actually worked. I struggled in breathing as a salty substance rolled down my cheeks, as I pleaded for the hurtful feeling to stop due to the nightmare I just had.

Just then, a white haired boy stood at the doorstep of my room, soon running to me as I immediately hugged him and cried in his arms.

"Yoongi..."

"Sshh, it's okay," he cooed while rubbing my back, this moment being oddly familiar.

"Noona?" Another familiar voice called, entering my room seeing a newly dyed blonde Jimin enter with a worried expression.

Yoongi let go of me as Jimin took his turn and hugged my tightly, again the feeling being oddly familiar. The pain reduced and muffled sobs could be heard as my mind drifted off to create conclusions of the sudden outburst of pain. Then, I finally got it.

Another very painful memory.

Last time I remembered something painful, this happened. I felt like going crazy.