special chapter (3)

Park Jimin

I was a mess. Just a sad, solitary and inadequate man.

My sister getting captured by her psycho ex-boyfriend, whom which I always knew had inhuman qualities and a creepy vibe. I never liked him, he never liked me either. Although that alone made me go insane, but now Jungkook was in a hospital after inhaling toxic gas from the fire he had set.

It made me remorseful since none of us were even aware of his suicidal personality. We tried to help him cope with everything and take care of his little girl, Cheonsa. But the man was devastated. He was angry, he was depressed, he was regretful. He thought he broke his promise because he failed to protect Minhee.

For some reason, I felt like I failed as a brother as well.

As I wiped the tears continuously flowing down my eyes due to my dark thoughts, I heard a doorbell.

My feet took me to the front door of my house, I now live alone since the group was on hiatus due to the maknae's condition.

I opened the wooden door only to see a basket with a fluffy piece of cloth stuffed inside. I stood there in tumult as I furrowed my eyebrows, who would send me a blanket?

I took the basket that had a rather immense amount of weight and set it on the table, I heard a tiny whimper.

I unwrapped the unknown item as I saw an infant peacefully sleeping with a white paper by its small feet.

What the fuck?

Jimin,

It's me, your noona.

I don't know where I am, I'm still trying to find an escape. But please take care of Sa Rang for me. I don't want this psychotic man to hurt her. Please, Jimin. I also heard about Jungkook.

If ever he remembers... Tell him I love him. (A/N: sound familiar? ;)

I'll come back soon. I promise.

I miss you.
Be safe.

But how the fuck did she send her?

How'd she know about Jeongguk?

How? What? Why? Huh?

I miss you, Noona, I thought as my face felt wet and a clear salty substance dripped down my orbs.

"I'll take care of you," I whispered to the baby as I held her in my arms, "for Noona and Kookie."

Please wake up, Jungkook. Please.

A/N: just for clarification:

in case you don't remember, Sa Rang (love) is the baby girl in the first special chapter :)

im really sleepy and this is unedited so bare with me if there are any errors