fourteen

edited

Jeon Cheonsa

"Mommy can I go play with them?" I asked my mom while tugging at her dress, looking at the siblings running around the playground.

"Sure, honey. Be safe!"

I happily smiled and went over to Uncle Jin's children, RaeMin and RaeJin.

To be honest, I found RaeJin kinda cute. :3

We were playing tag as RaeJin tried to catch me, his sister already caught and taking a rest on the swings.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hug my small body, "ah!"

"I caught you!"

"Aw shucks," I said while pouting playfully.

"Hihi, you're so cute, Cheonsa," he said while pinching my cheeks.

"Yah, that hurts oppa!"

"Time for lunch, kids!" Aunt Rin Ji said while settling delicious snacks on the table.

Jeon Minhee

These children are just so fucking cute.

Seeing RaeJin pinch Cheonsa's cheeks make me want to ship my own daughter & godson.

Wow, I'm such a weird mom.

I smiled as my daughter sat in between Jungkook and I, handing her a sandwich.

"Gomawo, eomma!" My two year old daughter brightly smiled, she's like Jimin; her eyes look like coin slots when she's really happy.

"Aish, you're such a cute little messy eater," Jungkook said while wiping off some sauce from Cheonsa's chubby cheeks.

aAAAWWW SHE HAS THE CHUBBY CHEEKS OF HER FATHER

The kids continued on playing as us grown ups just chatted & watched them for a bit

"Aren't they so cute?" Rin Ji said while smiling at her twins.

"Of course they are, they're my children," Jin said confidently.

Rin Ji playfully rolled her eyes and squished Jin's cheeks.

Cute.

"I don't know why but I'm low key shipping my son and your daughter, Minhee," said Rin Ji unnie as she sees the two running around and giggling with RaeMin.

"Young love," I sighed.

I wondered if I had ever had a first, young love like that. If ever I did, most likely, I still couldn't remember.

Sometimes I wish I was a child again. Innocent, youthful, and full of hope. But sometimes fucking up couldn't be avoided as it is a part of life and how you learn and move on. Mistakes are what you learn from and the reason why you change to be who you are today, therefore promising not to do it again. Of course, most of the time, we break that pledge and do it again, earning regrets but placing emphasis on the lesson learned due to its consequences when not taking into account.