thirteen

A/N: warning: huge time skip ahead.

Jeon Minhee

» several years later »

Life is great.

Around 5 years ago, I remembered everything, as I have assumed. Bangtan Sonyeondan is 8 years going strong, which I am extremely proud of.

Now, I'm happily married to my husband, Jeon Jungkook with our little angel, Jeon Cheon Sa. We've been together for as long as I could remember, and I'm glad our future turned out to be this way. Yes, I remembered our fights and the night of the accident, but I realized I shouldn't put the blame on anyone. I let the past go and just lived my life like I'm supposed to.

Though I wanted to kill myself, I'm forever thankful to the people who have me a reason to live. If they hadn't stopped me then, I would've missed this blessing given to me. A happy family, like I've always dreamed of.

So here I am, witnessing the moment my best friend, Lee Sanyeon gets married to the man she truly loved almost all her life, Kim Taehyung. I smiled at how everything is good, all I have to do is be ready for life's surprises that are yet to come.

So, what happened to everyone for the past 5 years?

ARMYs still gave their support to the talented and amazing, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Jin married one of the stylist noonas, Rin Ji which I have grown very close to. They're a beautiful family of 4, including the sweet couple and the cute twins, RaeMin as the daughter, and the son, RaeJin— both the same age as my daughter.

Namjoon still slays in rapping like always, he has a blonde, sexy American girlfriend that I've met a couple of times. Still the very successful leader of BTS, and actually got better in moving his body through the beat of the music.

Hoseok is obviously still very skilled in dancing, but living his single ass life to the fullest while making his fans happy and full of hope.

Jimin, my dongsaeng, still has his beautiful angelic voice that would make any ARMY cry within seconds. Single as ever but ready to mingle. Although, he did mention that he met eyes with someone during the fan meet and something in him sparked just like that. He's growing up. *cry*

Last but not the least, my beloved best friend Yoongi— who is at the moment trying his best not to fall asleep during the wedding ceremony. Of course, still a lazy ass but hardworking motherfucker with a resting bitch face, never loses his swag, and of course, single as well.

Wow, our lives are finally getting its shit together. It feels amazing, don't you think?

My deep thoughts were interrupted as Taehyung and Sanyeon locked lips, everyone soon applauding right after.

I looked to my right seeing my husband carrying a smiling big-eyed baby girl in his hands. So cute, I thought as I smiled at both of them. Cheon Sa was looking at her godmother and godfather happily together, her big eyes full of wonder of the world around her. Smiling and giggling, so young, special, so full of hope.

I looked over to my best friend in a wedding dress and to her husband, both Jungkook and I giving them a thumbs up.

Min Yoongi

Of course I still love her.

Then again, I decided to be selfless and seeing her happy is good enough for me.

I admit, it broke my heart yet again witnessing Jungkook and Minhee's wedding, but as both my dongsaeng's non biological sibling, I have to support them.

I promised to always be there for Minhee, and now to her little girl, Cheon Sa.

She and her family mean so much to me, plus BTS, maybe because they're the only ones I have left.

They're my everything.

Here I am, seated as the rest of my so-called family dance as their footsteps place light marks on the soil beneath the grass and colored lights illuminate the party.

Just then, a beautiful, blue butterfly flew by past me. It reminded me of my sister at some point, her favorite color was blue.

And at the same time, it's beauty reminded me of Minhee, my best friend whom which my heart still beats for.

Also the song I had wrote with the help of Jungkook, most of the lyrics were honestly dedicated to her.

I don't wanna lose any of them.

That's why I'm putting them first before myself.

They're the reasons why I am what I am right now.

Maybe, just maybe, if there even is life after death, you'll fall in love with me. And I won't let you go ever again. I thought as I was smiling yet rather sadly as I saw the beautiful girl I always loved, dancing with my best friend, while somewhere on the side, their little angel playing with Jin's adorable twins.

I promise I'll protect you, even if you're not mine.

And so the night went on as I was mostly being eaten by my very own thoughts about the possibility of what is yet to become of us and the future.

Unknown

Unlike Suga, I didn't like seeing them happy at all.

She's only supposed to look at me like that, she used to until he came.

But again if I can't be happy, they can't as well.

They did this to me.

They broke my heart.

The fight isn't over yet, Jeon Jungkook.

She's mine.

Forever.

You can run away from me, sure.

But you can't hide.

A/N: isn't that unknown person so damn annoying???? wow he's bACK AGAIN!!1!1! oh no :O

thanks for reading y'all, oh and im gonna publish a new book called long sleeves it's a taehyung fanfic hope ya check it out!!

here's the cover;

시랑해,

authornim~