ten

Park Minhee

It's midnight and I can't stop thinking about what happened a while ago.

Dear memories, please come back anytime soon.

Just thinking about how he holds me in his arms and how his lips feel on mine makes me feel so... I don't even know. I guess love really is something unexplainable. Even science doesn't use the word love, but 'attraction.'

I'm falling in love with someone I don't even remember, I'm insane. But I like it. Hopefully, one day I'll recover all my long lost memories and finally clear out all the questions I have in mind.

And since I couldn't sleep, I decided to check my Twitter for a while. As always, it was bombarded with tons of notifications, but some tweets seem to have catch my attention.

@/newskpop :
Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Sonyeondan and Park Minhee finally back together?
www.pictwitter/somethingwhateverlinktoapicture.idk

I furrowed my eyebrows together, how did I not notice paparazzi going around? Sigh. I scrolled down to see reactions from fans and I couldn't help but feel hurt by certain bashers.

"What the fuck?! They weren't even a match in the first place! Jungkook-oppa is mINE, Minhee."

"She's so ugly why did jungkook have to get back with her"

"Why can't he just go with another girl who isn't trash?"

"How even are you Jimin-oppa's sister? You're so ugly."

"You should've just fucking died."

And as I went deeper and deeper, my head throbbed in pain. "A-Ah!"

"Stay away from our Jungkook!"

I heard voices inside my brain that wouldn't stop, my head hurt more.

"You worthless piece of shit! He's our oppa!"

I held my head in my hands as tears beamed down from my eyes, down to my cheeks.

"Die bitch."

"Make it stop..." I pleaded to no one in particular. I went to the corner of my room and hugged my knees as the voices kept repeating themselves. Just then, my door creaked open and a pair of sleepy eyes peaked in my room, "Noona? Gwaenchanayo?"

I shook my head aggressively while pulling my hair in attempt to make the female voices stop, most saying I was worthless and that I should've been dead.

"Noona, stop crying," Jimin ran inside and hugged me tight as I cried in his arms. We stayed like that for a while as my eyes turned red and puffy, sobs being muffled by Jimin's shirt. The voices faded away and the pain in my head eased due to his comforting embrace.

"What's wrong, Minhee-noona?" He held my cheeks and made me look at his concerned eyes, "I-I k-kept hearing voices t-telling me that I should've just died so I wouldn't get back with J-Jungkook..." I stuttered as my brother sighed.

We sat on my bed and Jimin took my phone to see the hatred being pushed towards me because of what the kpop news account posted. "Don't mind them, alright? They're just jealous because Jungkookie loves you."

"Jimin, I'm sorry," I apologized, he looked at me with a confused expression.

"For what, Noona?"

"I feel like a horrible sister for not remembering you... Just like how I felt when I didn't remember Sanyeon or Jungkook or our parents," I said while looking at him, why did I even have to lose my memories? Everything would've been fine if I really just did pass away.