eleven

Park Minhee

"Best friends?" Said the mint haired boy next to me, showing off his infamous gummy smile.

"Of course, Yoongi. What else would we be?" I smiled back as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"How about siblings?" He said, which made both of us chuckle. "Alright then, oppa."

"Yah! Since when was he your brother, noona?" Jimin pouted and childishly crossed his arms. "Since around a minute ago?" Suga smirked.

"Whatever, noona loves me more than you anyway," said the black haired boy as he stuck out his tongue and clung onto me like a koala. "Chimchim, when will you ever grow up?"

The two so-called brothers of mine ignored my comment as Yoongi pulled me away from Jimin. "Please, Minhee loves me more. I'm older anyway, respect your hyung jamless kid!"

"Yah yah why are y'all fighting? I love you both, arasseo?" I said as I put them both in a headlock and ruffled their hair. They looked at me annoyingly and pouted, "I just fixed that!" They said in sync. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

'These boys.'

I rubbed my eyes and eventually woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes due to the curtains I forgot to close last night. Then again, there was pain in my head but it's not like I hadn't gotten used to it, though what is questionable is the interesting dream I just had. Another memory? Yoongi was my best friend? What? As usual, I'd stay confused until someone tells me what exactly was my relationship with the people who apparently know me.

I was brought back to reality when I heard light snores and felt breathing by my shoulder, realizing I had slept in my younger brother's arms last night. Aw.

I wasn't actually planning to wake him up considering how peaceful he looked, until I heard a ting! from his phone. I looked over to check whatever it was, and I saw a reminder.

Dance Practice 12:00PM

I took a glance at the clock seeing it was 11:30 in the morning, I mentally sighed. I went closer to the sleeping figure on my bed and lightly shook him, making him stir in his sleep.

"Jimin-ah, ireona (wake up)," I said while shaking him a bit more. He slowly woke up and as he saw me, he gave me his infamous eye smile. They remind me of coin slots in the pay phone or the arcade sometimes.

"Good morning noona," he said groggily, I smiled back. "Yah, get up. You're gonna be late for dance practice," I said as I walked to the bathroom to wash myself up, deciding I should drive him to BigHit just to hang out for a bit and of course, see my boyfriend. Also somehow ask Yoongi about us being best friends?

From the bathroom I heard shuffling of feet and my door closing, Jimin sure was in a rush. In a span of around 15 minutes, we both coincidentally went out of our rooms at the same time. I smiled, "I'll drive you today, kaja."

"Gomawo, Noona," he gave me his eye smile once again as we headed out the door. I, unlocking my car and him, locking the front door, I guess our parents had another business trip. Surprisingly, I did remember how to drive, wow.

Around 30 minutes later we arrived at Big Hit safely. Jimin hurriedly went to the practice room, opening the door seeing 6 boys stretching and warming up.

"Yah! Jimin-ah, there you are. Why are you late?" said Jin, none of them noticed I was right behind my brother.

"Joesonghabnida (I'm sorry), hyung. I overslept, it's a good thing my sister woke me up," Jimin reasoned while scratching his nape awkwardly, fully entering the dance studio leaving me by the door.