eighteen

Jeon Minhee

He's back.

The door creaked open as a tall, slender figure entered the room I had been trapped in for God knows how long.

I felt disgusting. My unkempt exterior tied up on a chair at the corner of the room, sheer white clothes almost torn apart, exposing my bruised and wounded flesh.

Chanyeol smirked as he slowly walked up toward me as I tried to keep away, terrified of what he had in mind. He knelt down to my level and looked into my furious, yet intimidated eyes.

"What's the matter, baby?" His deep, husky voice spoke as his lips came in contact with the crook of my neck. The actions he had been doing to me made me despise myself as much as I despised him. Everything about this man I once thought I loved, I now hated.

The cloth tied around my mouth restricted me from the freedom of speech. I winced as the feeling of a cold metal blade dived into my arm, the thick crimson substance flowing out as I tried to endure the pain. Torture.

His lips curved into a smirk once more as they landed on my chest, the agonizing feeling causing me to have the urge to spill out tears right then and there. However, I couldn't. All of this was too much, I was weak as his kisses sent away my strength. My mind clouded with darkness and the thought of my family— I hope they're okay.

No matter how many times I've attempted to form coherent words to protest this man's actions, my capability was too limited. The sentences I tried to speak were muffled into unfamiliar sounds, not that it had helped stop him from abusing my body.

I tugged on the ropes in attempt to free myself, but the again, it was useless. The pressure itself would only wound me more.

"You're so beautiful like this, baby," he whispered as he captured my chapped lips. His lips moved harshly against mine, tasting my dry mouth as his tongue slipped in. It was revolting, but I didn't have enough strength to push him away.

"I'm afraid I'll have to go now, be ready for later on tonight love," he winked as he stood up, brushing dust off his jeans as I heard his footsteps fading away right after the door had been slammed shut.

This had been my life ever since I had been captured.

I sighed and eyed the fresh wound imprinted on my arm. However, this excruciating pain never compared to how my chest tightened at the thought of my family. The family I hadn't been there for, for so long.

Again, like always, my orbs welled up and tears flowed down my face like a river. Tormented, abused, dead. I spent everyday trying to survive this torture, however, I knew I wasn't going to last.

I had to get out of here.

Jeon Jungkook

"Are you familiar with the name Park Minhee?"

I thought for a while with furrowed eyebrows, "doesn't ring a bell."

Yoongi-hyung sighed and gave me a seemingly forced smile, "okay."

He stood up from his chair and started walking toward the door, "I'll be going now. See you."

I held Sa Rang in my arms as her big eyes met mine. I smiled brightly yet like usual, my mind filled with countless questions I couldn't find the answer to. And of course, I knew none of my fellow members couldn't answer at once. I didn't bother, however.

"I wonder who your mother is, baby?" I spoke in a hushed tone as I swayed my arms in a swift motion, cradling my child.

How blind was I to marry a person who left her family, I thought.

I was young and immature. "I'll take care of you and your unnie. Whoever your mother is doesn't deserve such a beautiful family like us. It's okay, Appa Kookie is here," a smile curved up to my lips, yet my heart felt the utter hatred, the grudge against the person I once thought I loved. Even if I didn't know her, even if we could have had memories, she still left us.

I just hope she turned her back completely.

I'm not accepting her back.

Min Yoongi

Jeon Jungkook, that asshole.

I couldn't help but feel anger towards the deceased boy. I knew it wasn't my right, but the mere fact that he couldn't remember Minhee, made my blood boil to it's highest temperature.

Look, I fucking gave up on love to save your relationship. And now you just... don't remember? You don't even remember attempting to fucking commit suicide for her? For fucks sake, Jungkook.

I knew I was being immature. I knew I was getting mad for the wrong reason. I knew I shouldn't take it all out on him. But he took Minhee away. He didn't even defend her.

I shouldn't feel this way.

Why did it have to be my best friend's wife?

I gripped my slick black hair tightly, the corners of my eyes crinkling, tears flowing down my face. Everything was just so frustrating. My heart broke at the thought of Minhee possibly dead by now.

Dead like what I was feeling.

"Yoongi, don't cry," she cooed as she rubbed my back soothingly. The clear salty substance marking on her clothes, my damp face on her shoulder and her arms wrapped tightly around my tensed figure.

"S-She's gone. Gone. Gone," my ability to form coherent words seemed to decreased as the thought of my dead sister ate up my brain.

She hushed me and rocked my body back and forth, as if she was trying to comfort a baby.

I felt loved. I felt cared for. I had all these friends yet she was the only one who made me feel at ease during this situation.

Yet I knew it was wrong. It was wrong to have feelings for my best friend— the maknae's girlfriend.

But I couldn't help it. She was everything I could ask for.

However, I failed to protect the only one who was actually there for me.

And that truth shot daggers onto my already hurting chest.

I'm sorry, Minhee.

— —

A/N: this chapter is unedited i am sorry :')

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K IN BOTH MY PUBLISHED BOOKS!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLY BUT I'M A STUDENT AND LOADS OF TASKS AREN'T HELPING ME BALANCE.

THEREFORE I AM ON SEMI-HIATUS BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE TIME TO PRIORITIZE THESE BOOKS.

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!