six

Jeon Jungkook

Who the fuck does that chef thinks he is to flirt with Minhee? Anger boiled up inside of me as I saw him wink and call her his lady.

I'm jealous, I know.

I mean I had every right to. I'm her boyfriend, even if she doesn't quite remember me. And the fact that she doesn't, means she thinks she's single and she can flirt with another guy right in front of me. No way in hell, because she's mine and mine only.

And out of these thoughts, words I controlled to say just slipped out of my mouth. "You're mine, Jagiya," I said, glaring back at the chef as he walked away. I should've been more careful, now I'll just be confusing her. You and your damn mistakes, Jungkook. What's wrong with you?

I stuttered in the words I tried to say, "o-oh I didn't mean to say that, I-I w-was just um, mianhae, mianhae, Minhee." I said as she plastered a shocked expression on her face, probably thinking of what to say. You caused this, Jungkook. "W-Why did you call me Jagiya?" she asked, while looking at me intently. From the corner of my eye I noticed another figure walked up to our table and settling down beside Minhee. "Yah Jungkook, stop staring at my sister," Jimin said as Minhee looked over to him, giving him a warm smile. Her smile. I missed it. "S-Sorry, hyung," I said awkwardly as I continued to eat my food. What have you done, Jungkook.

Park Minhee

I continued eating my breakfast, still confused on why Jungkook called me Jagiya. It was probably an accident, right? Or did he call me that before... No, impossible. You're just saying that cause you like him. Right. I'm catching feelings for a friend I barely remember. Fuck you, Jungkook. Why are you so damn cute?

I shook off my thoughts as I devoured the delicious food, noticing a note under the plate of the omelet.

Hey, just wanted to say you're really cute and I hope to catch up with you sometime. Never in my life have I seen a girl as beautiful as you. Call me baby, xxxx-xxx-xxxx. -Do Kyungsoo

I smiled, keeping the note in my small purse as I saw Jungkook looking at it. I shrugged it off, finishing my food as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. I glanced back at Jungkook, making unexpected eye contact. I looked away awkwardly, until I felt fingers on my chin, it was Jungkook making me face him. "You have a little something on your face, let me get it for you," he grabbed a table napkin and wiped off the stain of the hot chocolate on the corner of my lips. With his actions, I felt blood rush to my cheeks as it turned to a shade of bright pink. He must have noticed, since he let out a light chuckle before taking a sip of his coffee. He's so adorable.

Afterwards, the 7 boys and Sanyeon and I decided to go swimming. We went up to our rooms to get ready, I went to my luggage and grabbed my black bikini. Though I felt uncomfortable in wearing such revealing clothes in public, this was the only swimsuit I had, so technically I had no choice. I saw Sanyeon come out of the bathroom in her white bikini, matching with mine, though mine was black. "Girl we matchy," she said happily as she took out her phone, and took a selca with me.

We headed downstairs, wearing robes to cover up a bit with a towel in each of our right hands, and a bag on the left with valuables inside. As we reached the poolside, we spotted the 7 shirtless boys in their swimming trunks, patiently waiting for us under a huge ass umbrella. My eyes landed on Jungkook and his abs. Fuck, he's hot. Holy shit.

I felt myself blush as he approached me, he seemed to notice where I was staring at. "Like what you see, Minhee?" He teased, smirking and winking at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked away. Then, he looked at me from head to toe, had I mentioned I already took my robe off? I felt sort of embarrassed, knowing that my clothes were so damn revealing. "What are you looking at, Jungkook?" I said, crossing my arms, "I'm just enjoying the beautiful view in front of me," he said as he traced my jawline to my chin with his finger, winking again as he walked off to the others. Smooth as fuck.

I wondered why he acted this way with me, as if it was something he'd always do. Well, he is internationally famous. Damn, my crush is an international playboy then. He must have did this to other girls, too. We dived into the pool, splashing each other with water and played games and such. After about an hour, we decided to take a lunch break by the pool bar first, since they served food as well.

As I went out of the pool with the others, an unknown guy walked over to me. "Hey pretty lady, are you taken?" He said with a smirk evident on his face, then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "For a matter of fact, she is," Jungkook said, giving me a wink as the guy mouthed an 'oh' and walked off. He let go of his grip, "you're welcome, Minhee. This is why you shouldn't wear revealing clothes in public." He said as if he was my big brother or my boyfriend. "And who are you to tell me what to wear?" I raised an eyebrow and placed my hands on my hips. "I don't like seeing other guys trying to hit on you, love," he smiled and walked off to the pool bar where the others were. Why does he keep doing that? I took my robe and walked to the pool bar as well, confusion clouding my mind. Wow, this side of him, I've never seen. Well, maybe I have but I obviously don't remember. He has two sides actually, as I've noticed even in the short time I've met him since I forgot everything. The adorable, cute kookie and the protective, confusing but hot as fuck Jeon Jungkook.

Yeah, I was definitely in love with this guy.

— —
A/N: yay i updated :D i feel happy