seven

Park Minhee

"Oppa, I'll be going to Chanyeol's house for a while to catch up, he just got back from tour. I'll be back by around 7, in time for dinner," I said as I approached the front door, putting on my shoes. Just as I was about to twist the door knob, a hand grabbed my wrist and gripped it tight. "You're not going, Jagiya," Jungkook said with a very stern look on his face. "Why not? It's not like we're gonna do anything, Kookie," I said defensively as I tried to let go of his grip, next thing I knew I was pinned against the door. His face neared my ear, "you know what that Chanyeol feels about you and he can do anything to you. But guess what, you're fucking mine and only mine." He missed me roughly and hungrily, only making me let out a mere whimper.

"O-Oppa, stop," I said as his lips traveled down my neck, leaving a mark as his hands went on the hem of my shirt. "Your body says otherwise, baby."

"Minhee, wake up. We're almost home," a male voice said as he shook me gently, my eyes slowly opening. I dreamt of Jungkook, God, I've just met him since the accident and now I'm starting to have feelings for him. What's odd is, pain started throbbing in my head, I let out a silent groan as I looked up to see who the guy beside me on the plane was, realizing it was Jungkook himself. My senses went back as I saw his handsome face, with his hand on my shoulder. I looked out the window, seeing Incheon in the view, meaning the plane was about to land safely. I looked back at him, giving him a small smile as he tucked my hair behind my ear, which was covering my face earlier. "You're cute when you sleep," he chuckled. I blushed at his words, "g-gomawo," I stuttered, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

We got out the plane, I noticed the boys put on a mask so they won't be bombarded by ARMYs. I walked next to Sanyeon as I stole glances from Jungkook, walking with his hyungs. He's so cute.

We exchanged several "see you soon's" and waved goodbye to The Bangtan Boys as we jumped in our own vehicles, on our way to our own apartments. I stayed with my parents for now, Sanyeon lived on her own and BTS had their own dorm.

I was relaxing in my room, a bit tired from the flight but not enough to fall asleep. It was in the middle of the afternoon anyway. Out of my boredom, I got the guitar from the corner of my room that actually had a note on it.

08/30/15
Happy birthday, love. I know how much you love guitar, so I got you a new one! Saranghae xx

Who was this from? The note was inside the pocket of the guitar case, it seemed like this was given a year ago. I got the black Fender guitar form the case and run my hand against the metal strings as I settled it on my lap. I tried to remember a song, but as much as I tried, I couldn't.

I heard a knock on the door of my room, "come in." I said as I anticipated for someone to go in, probably one of my parents. Though it wasn't. It was Jungkook.

"Oh Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously as he came to sit beside me on my bed. "I don't know, maybe I missed you," he said while giving me a cute smile. "Right away?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and smiling in amusement. "Mmm, yeah. I hope I'm not bothering you," he said, looking at me in the eyes. "Gwaenchana," I said, averting my attention to the instrument on my lap.

"You don't remember any song, don't you?" He asked in a serious tone, I shook my head sadly as I pouted a bit. He got the guitar from me and placed it on his own lap, "what are you doing?" I asked, confused. He simply caressed my now rosy cheek, looking at me in the eyes once again. "I want to help you remember."

He positioned his fingers on the guitar and started plucking the strings, as he sung a beautiful melody. It made me fall for him even more. Then, something flashed in my mind yet again.

"Happy birthday, Jagiya!" Jungkook said happily as he hugged me tight, kissing me passionately. "I've got a present for you, I really hope you like it."

He brought out a guitar and smiled widely, my eyes widened. It's something I've always wanted, since I only borrow my brother's guitar. "Thank you, Oppa. I love it," I said happily as I hugged him once again. "Wait, let me borrow this for a while," he said as he sat down on the couch, placing the guitar on his lap as I followed him. He started playing a song, one of my favorites. I smiled as I closed my eyes, listening to the sweet melody of the guitar with his breathtaking voice. Then, after the song, he grabbed something from his pocket as he walked behind the couch, moving my hair to one side as I felt something metal around my neck. It was a necklace with a heart charm in it. "Saranghae, Oppa." I said, slowly tearing up as I kissed him.

He was the best thing I could ever ask for.

"P-Paper Hearts," I mumbled in shock by the scenario that just played on my head. It was him. My head started aching as I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" He asked right after he finished playing the song. "Paper Hearts. The title of that song," I said as I recalled the assumed memory. "You remember," he hugged me tightly. "Jungkook, Oppa. You were my boyfriend," I said, tears forming around my eyes, so did in his.

"Saranghae, Jagiya. Saranghae."

— —
A/N: omg jungkook's cover of paper hearts was on repeat while writing this chapter huhu his voice is so beautiful