five

Park Minhee

I walked through our front door, inhaling the scent of candles, flowers and delicious food. I placed my coat on the rack, and suddenly a pair of hands snaked around my waist as I heard a whisper on my ear.

"Happy Anniversary, Jagiya," I felt him smile against my shoulder, turning back to face the love of my life. "Time does fly real fast, does it? It's been a damn year. Wow," I said in realization, looking into his eyes, kissing him sweetly on the lips.

I walked towards the dining area seeing a candle-lit dinner set up with two glasses and a bottle of sparkling champagne. "I've prepared all this, even left early at practice to surprise you before you got home.. I hope you like it," he smiled as he pulled out the chair, gesturing for me to sit down. "I don't like it, Oppa... I absolutely love it." I said as I kissed him once again. He smiled cutely and sat across from me, "I'm glad you do."

After we devoured the food, he opened the bottle of champagne and poured it on our glasses. We raised up our drinks, smiling and looking into each other's eyes full of love.

"Saranghae, Oppa. Until the end."

"Until the end, Jagiya. Always."

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes, throbbing pain on my head, probably because of the dream I just had.... Who was he? Another memory? Huh?

I leaned over to the side as I grabbed my phone, realizing it was half past 7 in the morning. I pulled the duvets off myself, standing up and stretched a bit. I looked over to the other bed, seeing my best friend still sleeping. We might be late for the breakfast buffet downstairs, since Eomma told us to meet them there by 8. I decided to wake her up.

"Sanyeon, wake up," I shook her lightly, seeing her eyes slowly opening. "5 more minutes, please," she said, half asleep and rolled over to face her pillow. "C'mon, dongsaeng. We'll be late for breakfast," I shook her again, "ugh fine." She sat up as I stood, "what time is it anyway?" She asked, "around 7:35 in the morning. Eomma reminded us to be downstairs by 8, remember?" I answered, walking over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. She came in after me, probably doing the same. I went over to my suitcase full of clothes, choosing to wear my white sweater, light washed skinny jeans and my copper gold Adidas superstars.

We got to the buffet by 7:55, seeing Eomma and Appa sitting on a table with 7 other boys. 3 of them included Jungkook, Taehyung and my brother Jimin. The others, I didn't quite recognize, obviously. Although they looked like people from one of the posters on my room back home in Korea. This must be BTS, then?

The one with a lighter blonde shade of hair than Taehyung spotted me and nudged Jimin. "Is that your sister?" he asked with wide eyes as he looked back at me. "Minhee!!!" the 4 unknown guys said as they all hugged me tight, leaving me there, awkwardly standing and confused as fuck. I noticed Sanyeon walking over to the table to sit beside Taehyung.

After a few seconds, they eventually let go and let me breathe, yet I was still confused. "Who...are you guys?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked at each of them. "Are you kidding? You know us, c'mon," said the other blonde. "I really.. don't remember, I'm sorry. So far, all I know is all for you were my idols," I said, looking down at my feet in embarrassment. "Oh, we're sorry. We forgot to take in consideration your situation at the moment, I guess we just missed you," said the one with light brown mushroom-like hair. "Well, I guess we better introduce ourselves again."

"I'm Kim Namjoon, but call me Rap Monster. Not D-A-N-C-E Monster, okay. Also just a smart reminder, your brother got no jams."

"Kim Seokjin, just Jin in short. I really like pink, by the way."

"Min Yoongi, got lots of swaeg so call me Suga."

"Jung Hoseok, but I'm your hope so call me J-Hope."

I smiled as we all walked over to the table, I sat beside Jungkook and I felt my body tense up and my heart beat a tad bit faster. He's pretty damn attractive, oh god.

"Annyeong, good morning. I see you've met the rest," he smiled brightly. "It's pretty sad that I couldn't remember you all, though I'm starting to," I said while smiling back at him. "That's really, really good to hear," he smiled even wider. "Let's go get food."

I went to the chef who seemed to be cooking eggs. He looked pretty young actually. "Can I get you anything, love?" He smiled, paying attention to me. "Um, I'll get an omelette please, "yes, ma'am. I'll bring it to your table later," he said. I thanked him, walking around the buffet, looking for sausages. I know, I'm in Japan but I'm just really craving for sausages and egg right now. I don't even know why.

I got back to the table with the sausages and hot chocolate. Jungkook was there as well, the others must've still been looking around the buffet getting a lot of food. "Wow, sausages in Japan," he said, eyeing my food. "Don't judge me," I said as I playfully rolled my eyes, causing him to laugh a bit.

I saw the chef from a while ago walking towards our table, we immediately made eye contact and he smiled, settling the eggs on my table. "Here's your order. Enjoy, my lady," he winked. "Thank you," I smiled. I noticed Jungkook shoot him a cold glare before the chef walked off, the smile on his face faded away.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" I asked, concerned.

"You're mine, Jagiya."

— —
A/N: hi im han and i like updating at 3 in the morning while listening to BTS and EXO. infires man.

updating soon HAHA sml goodnight xx