sixteen

A/N: suggested playlist:

Incomplete - James Bay
Head to Toe - Fenne Lily
Butterfly - BTS
The Fault in Our Stars - Troye Sivan

enjoy! :"D

— —

Jeon Jungkook

I was alone.

Cheonsa stayed at Sanyeon & Taehyung's.

I didn't want her to see her father cry. I didn't want her to be like me. I didn't want her to get involved with my problems. My flaws, my imperfections, my mentality.

Something I hadn't shown nor told anyone about. Not even Minhee.

I didn't want to live.

What's the point of breathing if I'm emotionally dead anyway?

I hated this. I hated everything, even myself.

I didn't want this. I want it to end.

» » »

He's still so young but knows everything about self destruction.

He hurts his skin just like everyone did to his heart.

He looks at himself in the mirror but what he sees is not himself but a lonely soul.

He hates the world and all the lies but he still tries to understand.

He smiles like nothing's wrong but he knows to himself he's dying.

He's lost and suffering but he said he'd rather be alone;

He's the suicidal part of me.

He exists.

Tears trickled by my eyes and down to my cheeks as I remembered every time I smiled.

"Will you marry me, Park Minhee?"

"Yes!" She answered as a salty substance rolled down her beautiful face, "yes, I will!"

The way she smiled. Every precious moment I spent with her.

"Will you, Jeon Jeongguk, take Park Minhee as your lawfully wedded wife?"

I looked into her sparkling dark chocolate brown orbs, showing off a bright smile as I said the words I've always wanted to say to a priest, in front of the woman I truly loved.

"I do."

I reminisced the times I hurt her. Those memories that continue to swim in my deep ocean of regrets, those memories not worth remembering; but they still come across my mind anyway. It's just lurking inside, it may not show a lot, but once I'm alone it just appears.

"The fans were right. Why did I even consider dating someone like you?"

The times we argued. We fought. We broke into tears. I remember everything.

"You were originally an annoying ass nobody, Minhee. Know your place. Just saying, I'm Jeon Jungkook," I harshly said towards the furious girl before me.

"Wow, ever since you were born, everyone knew you? Know where you came from as well, Jeongguk-ssi."

Jeongguk-ssi.

When she calls me by my real name, I know I'm in trouble. She hardly ever calls me by my full name.

"M-Minhee I'm sorry."