special chapter

Third Person POV

"When will he wake up?" Jimin said as he paced around the room, worried for his hyung. "Jimin, he will. Calm down, we all miss him." Yoongi assured as he patted his best friend's back.

"I know how you feel, hyung. I'm sure the fans are also worried about him, although we just have to wait for now," said Taehyung and so the other members agreed, looking at the poor boy on the hospital bed with needles attached on his arms, eye lids closed as his chest slowly rises up and down. "I can't help but worry.... First I lose my sister and I can't afford to lose him too," Jimin said as tears slowly formed his eyes. Suddenly their moment was interrupted by the sound of what used to be a sleeping child, now awake and crying.

"Ssshh, baby. It's okay, appa will wake soon," Jin cooed as he cradled the baby girl, calming her down within a few seconds. Jimin was right, they couldn't afford to lose him now that she as gone as well. Too much sorrow filled their hearts for everything that has happened within one long year.

They missed the two. The world wasn't the same without them.

"Please wake up.... Please."

— —
A/N: aye confusing isn't it? just a short ass crappy filler chapter heh. though i leave you with a question to think about...

what chapter is this even about? is it a mere dream or something else?

i suggest not to anticipate anything for now aye

well i will be on writers block for a while since i need to sort out my thoughts about my books and eventually put them to words, maybe soon!!

sml,
author-nim 💓