Chapter 3

<<<< I know this took awhile butI will try but hardest to update twice a week for now on. If your still reading this don't give up on me just yet >>>>

Roc's POV

        My principal aka Mom just called me to her office. What have I done now ? Nothing yet ? At least I don't think. She might've checked the school camera's and saw me take a girl into the janitor's closet. Don't worry we didn't fuck, she gave me the worse head ever.

" Yes mother ! " I said walking into her office. 

" Chresanto I would like you to meet the new student, D'Asya and show her around "

Damn ! Mother mother mother when are you going to learn. Any girl you ask me to show around school I end up fucking before the day is over.

" Nice to meet you. I'm Chresanto. "

She didn't say anything. She just smiled at me. 

I walked out of the office, hopefully she followed me or this would be very awkward.

" Well, I really don't need you to walk me around if you don't want me to. " 

OMG her voice. It's like an angel. 

" Oh, I don't mind. Actually it would be a pleasure. "

                          I showed her the cafeteria, the library, the gym andthe auditorium. I even showed her where all her classes were. She was so sweet. I feel as though I know her though. 

" Well Cutie ", She was blushing everytime I called her that, " I think we should get going to class because lunch is almost over and the hallways will be crowded in less than 3 seconds, and wouldn't want to be late on your first day "

She kind of frowned. " Are you ok ? "

" Yea. Well actually I wanted to take you somewhere ".

Where could she possible be taking me. I mean she is new here she only knows the places I have showed her.

    She grabbed my hand taking me down the hallway. We ended up in front of the janitor's closet. Before I could process this she pulled me in the closet and started kissing me. This shocked me. 

" Umm, D'Asya wait I think that we should get to know each other first. I don't want to seem like I am taking advantage of you. "

I guess that wasn't what she was looking for because she kept on kissing me, I couldn't hold back anymore.

Should I feel bad ?

No, no I shouldn't she was asking for it. 

RIght ? No I should end up in hell.

Even though I knew this was going to happen either way.

My conscience totally took over because I pushed her away and left. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. I have never turned down a girl. Except for that time when........well no I have never turned down a female with a vagina.

I run away to my locker. My baby is standing next my locker. Well she isn't my baby but i think of her as my baby. Well the only reason she is standing there is because her locker is right next to mines, thanks to being the principals son, HAHA. 

" Hey baby ! I missed you ! Your coming over later tonight right ? My mom won't be home. We can do some things "

OMG this could never ever come out of Bahja Rodriguez's mouth she would never, ever say that to me.

What the fuck ? Did she just say that to me ? OMG ! She really just said that ! I have to be dreaming !

Of course I pinch myself !

Ouchh !

And before I know it I'm sitting in my mom's office listening to her lecture me about being rude to teachers. 

Well if teachers don't want to hear my smart mouth they need to stop saying things to me.

Man that was a serious dream right there. It was down right scary !

" Mom ! I'm sorry but if your teacher's don't want to hear my mouth they can quit I wouldn't mind "

And with that being said I left her office. 

<<<<<This is short I know but it's something, I think. Later on I miht come back and edit this to be longer. So come back when I update again so you won't feel lost >>>>>>>>