Chapter 18

( Happy 4th of July everyone this is a short update before I leave to go to see the fireworks.)

CHAPTER 18

Bahja's POV

Yesterday was a pretty good day, after Roc came over, other than the storm. After we ate I fell asleep and slept the whole day away. Roc wasn't there when I woke up but thats cool. Its was still pretty nice of him to do that for me even though wee weren't on speaking terms.

I'm driving up into the student parking lot to go hang out front of the school before class begins. I see Bra'Shae and Carlos conversating while everyone else is just minding their own business. Its kind of crazy I have known who most of these people my entire life of being at this school and I still don't know the names of all the people I hang with.

"Hey Bahja, we were just talking about a party that is going to be over in the Hills.", Carlos said to me.

All parties in the Hills are wild and crazy has lots of people there and lots of cute guys. People are always passing out. Everyone goes to the Hills. The Hills isn't just an area but the Hills are a family that has alot of land over in the Hills. The Hills family has a teenage son named, Alexandera also known as Alex, he doesn't go to school in our town but he comes into town alot to hang out. I've spoken to Alex a couple of times but we aren't that close of friends.

"Yeah, but who's driving with who cause not everyone has cars."

Whiile everyone was working out driving arrangements I noticed Bra'Shae's sister just standing in the background notreally talking to us. She looked more like a chilled type of person but something about her seems too familiar.

"Hey Desiree, are you going to go with us?"

"No, I can't I'm still.....no I have some things to do."

Alright well I guess that was a bit of a bust. She isn't very social. I might have to look up on her. Carlos and Bra'Shae walk off a little while after this to god knows where. I think they are getting a little friendly.

*****

The entire day I wasn't really feeling it after all it is still the beginning of the school year. I'm on my way home to get ready for the party. After 3 hours of getting ready I am finally ready to get going. thigh, a pair of pink and turquiose blue pumps that matched my nails and jewelry and my hair flowing with loose curls down my back.

I thought I looked sexy. I was walking past my moms room to let her know that I was leaving when I realized she wasn't even in there.

I walked downstairs to see if she was down there when she wasn't. I looked in the garage to see her car wasn't there either. I called her phone but she didn't answer. But of course she didn't answer me. So I went to the kitchen to get some water when I saw a note on top of the water pitcher.

It read:

Dear Bahja,

Lol. I know you are freaking out right now but I just wanted you to know I left to go to a party. Just cause I'm a little old doesn't mean I can't party. No need to call a search party to look for me because I'm fine. So have fun at the Hills party be safe and be good about the amount of alcohol you drink if you are driving home. If you decide to stay at someone elses home please send me a text and I will do the same for you.

Love Mommy <3

My mom is crazy but its almost 8:30 I need to go pick up Bra'Shae and Carlos. Roc is riding with us but he should be on his way over now.

Speaking of the devil, he rings the doorbell.

Before he can start talking I run out the door and head to the car and hoop in. Roc follows after. We pick up Carlos then Bra'Shae and head to the party.

As we pull up the house we start to hear music from halfway down the block. The party is already jumping and it only started an hour ago. Alex sure knows how to throw a party.

When I get into the party I grab a drink from the kitchen.

I wake up on top of the counter in the kitchen of the Hills home. I don't remember a thing from last night or how on earth I ended up here. I get down and straighten my dress out. I go looking for my purse, keys and shoes.

"Hey Bahja. Want some medicine?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice Alex."

Alex is sitting in a chair at the island counter, he looks like hell. This was probably the best party every because Alex never drinks and if he got drunk some serious shit must have happened.

RING RING RING

"Omg what is that horrible sound."

RING RING RING

Its my phone but I don't know where it is so I can't shut it off.

"Hello, yes I will see if she is available."

Someone starts calling my name.

"Yeah."

"Your mom is on the phone."

Also I want to thank CaliaMoseley for the love on this story. You encourage me to continue writning. Follow her if you get the chance.

(ONCE AGAIN I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD 4TH OF JULY. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET 35 READS AND 4 VOTES SO READ VOTE SHARE TO FRIENDS. BUT UNTIL THEN SEE YA LATER PEEPS.)