Chapter 14

******************READ THIS IS IMPORTANT***********************

Hi, everyone ! I want to apologize for just dropping this story. My computer has been out of it for at least a month. I am a BIG procrastinator. So I just got my laptop yesterday so story is back on if you are wondering where I am taking this author's note. This IS NOT just an author's note, I will be continuing my writing as soon as I get finish with this sentence. So bye and continue to read. OK so now this is the last sentence. lol.

Chapter 14

Bra'Shae's POV

Bahja and I are in the car on our way to the mall. Its a comfortable but awkward silence so I turn the radio on. I put on my favorite station and my favorite song Can't Stand It by Never Shout Never.

Baby I love you I never want to let you go

The mmore I think about the more I think about everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand that.

This was my favorite song, makes me think of him.....

I shake my head and look out the window as we ride pass the many different stores and people walking around the area.

This place is so much different then how I remember.

"So Bra'Shae where are you from ?  You don't sound like you're from around here."

Do I lie or should I tell her I used to live here ?

"I used to live here a long long long time ago so I don't really have the accent anymore."

We pull up to a very large building.

WOAH !

I think I have officially fallen in love, my brother is going to have to buy me another closet because I just found my new hang out spot.

              Bahja is very pretty, nice and cool but something about her screams for me to run away. I'm not sure why I would think that but something isn't right about her. We walk into Hot Topic and I go like totally insane, I had to give away all my band t-shirts because I went through this weird growth sprout and all my shirts would now be crop tops.

Bahja doesn't really seem thrilled to be here, so I quickly grab a few to get rung up.

"You looked like a kid in a candy store when we went in there."

I was embarrassed.

Sexting by Blood on the dance floor starts playing

I pick up my phone.

"Hey-llo brother!"

Time passes.

"Ok I will be home right away. Tell her not to leave until I get there,"

"Ok love you too."

I hang up.

"Hey, Bahja I have to go home so could you take me back to the school to get my car."

"Aww. We just got here but  I guess we can hang another time but yeahh sure no problem."

I'm super happy, like im ready to jump out my seat happy. When we pull up to the school I don't wait for the car to stop when I jump  out already to get home.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing over 90, luckily no cops are around.

I jump out my car and rush through the door.

"OMG you're really here."

Bahja's POV

Wow that Bra'Shae kid is kind of crazy just jumping out the car while I was still driving. It must have been really important, to almost end your life. But I just got home and I've decided I would put together a bird house.

I saw him sitting over there looking how he looking, with his friends. He pushed up his sleeves of his hoodie and began to talk with his friends still. I know it's weird but I think it is so sexy when a guy pushes up his sleeves.

While being distracted by that I didn't realize that Roc came over to my yard with his friends. They were all just starring at me. Making me feel so very uncomfortable.

"Oh, Hey guys."

"You ok ? We called your name like a million times Bahja."

I wanted to say that's what happens when I think about my boo,

But instead I said, "Oh, no I'm good I was just thinking really hard on something."

"Hey guys, I'll meet y'all in the basement in a couple of minutes I would like to talk to my girl for a minute."

They left without any other word.

"Bahja we need to talk about this. I know how you feel towards us being together, it isn't real. We need to end it now or we need to get real like we really are a couple."

I was speechless.

Chresanto August just confronted me on a serious note.

He doesn't know that I want him.

"Roc tbh..."

NOT EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I rewrote this part, so its different. But read and let me know what's up ?)