Chapter 22

------Yea I'm back, I been feeling the writing vibes lately. Nothing much to see but heyyy, so have fun reading, share, vote and comment !-----

***Bra'Shae's POV***

When Carlos pulled up he came to the door, I really did not want him to do that but he did. Like he came and rang the damn door bell.

What century are we in? He was supposed to text me like, " I'm outside."

So of course you know my brother right, Aaron, yeah he is home tonight. He would've been the one to open the door too.

"Bra'Shae some nigga named Carlos is at the door. Who tf is he?"

Oh boy....

"Oh me and him are going out tonight."

"Oh really? Ok, have fun be safe."

OMG, what ??

I was stunned. I literally was stuck. My brother. Aaron Samuels literally just said go have fun with a guy he has never met before.

"Hey Carlos, drive safe, don't hurt my sister. Have her home at a reasonable time. Have fun tonight guys."

We leave and get in his car. It's a nice little car.

"Where are we going?"

"I wanted to go to one of my favorite places to eat."

He smiled.

This should be fun. Gives us some time to talk, for me to get the information that I need.

We arrive at this diner called, Annie Mae's Place. It looks really old. I'm not sure how good this evening will be actually.

We walk into the diner. We are greeted by a cute little old black lady.

"Hi Carlos baby. How are you doing sweetie?"

"I'm doing good Miss Mae. How are you feeling?"

"I'm hanging in their sweetie. Who's this young lady you have here with you?"

"This is my friend Bra'Shae. We are here to eat some of Miss Rie's good ole food."

"Nice to meet you darling, I'm Miss Mae. Let me get yall a table so yall can get to eating."

He has a really good bound with this diner it seems.

We are seated in the back of the diner. There is a low light but we are still at a booth. Enough space apart but close enough.

"This is my favorite place to come to. I've been coming here since I was 7 years old."

He seems at ease right now I don't want to just booommm ! Is your name Andre or nah? But I need to know.

"Carlos, I have a question for you? Please be honest about it."

He nods.

"Ok so I found this picture, I remember you from...", I got interrupted by Miss Mae.

"Yall two ready to order."

"Yes Ma'am, I would like a triple bacon cheese burger with everything plus your lemonade."

She giggled then turned and shifted all attention to me.

"I would like a cheese and broccoli soup, with a water."

"Okay darlings, coming up soon."

After Ms. Mae leaves Carlos reverts his attention back to me.

"So I don't know much about you Bra'Shae, so a question for a question?"

I nod.

"What's your favorite color", he asked.

"Black and white."

"How old are you?", I asked.

"18"

"When's your birthday?", he asked.

"Sept. 19."

"What's your real name?", I asked. No more games. I need answers now.

"Andre."

I knew it.

"I missed you."

****ROC'S POV****

I was beyond agitated with this whole Bahja thing. After I drove Bahja home I went and changed my clothes.

"Hey Alex, I'm on my over. We need to talk."

It was Alex's party so I'm going to start investigating with Alex.

The drive to his house was fast.

"Hey man, wassup?"

He looked genuinely concerned.

"Someone took a picture of Bahja. She was drunk. It's embarrassing. Who took the picture?"

I knew Alex could help me. If not him his brother.

"Well lucky you. My brother is home."

Alex's brother, Trevor, is going to school for computer forensics. He can track stuff like this and wipe stuff like this clean.

Trevor pulled up the picture and began doing his work.

"Damn Chresanto, went you called me you made it sound like you were sbout to murder somebody, Me. I was kind of scared."

At this point me and Alex, are chilling in the living room waiting for the results from Trevor. I honestly just can't wait so I can smash this persons face in.

"Well, everyone knows how I feel about Bahja. I'd pretty much kill anyone for her."

Alex nodded and left the conversation alone.

Trevor was a big Channing Tatum as looking dude. He had bitches on top of bitches but never focused on them. He might be gay.

Trevor came into the living room. He  had his laptop. 

"Well the person who took the picture is....."

*************Well guys here is another chapter. Who do you think took the picture? Don't we know Trevor from somewhere else? Carlos and Bra'Shae ? Oooooooppppppp ! lol but comment, vote and share my story. I'll update soon.******************