Chapter 20

----Hey Guys, sorry I know I said 2 days but......ya girl got two jobs not one but two. I work 9am-5:30 then 6-1am every single day, crazy right so today has been my first day off since the last time I updated. So I will try up until my second job stops to update once a week----

-

-

-

-

-

-

*birds chirping*

The beautiful morning  sun light is shining into my room, it is warming my face. Its so soothing and relaxing. I honestly don't want to move from this spot.

*Buzz*

"OMG, I wish this phone stop."

"BAHJA!", who tf is calling me early in the morning, loud af, like omg !

I get up, out of my cozy bed to explore who could possibly be calling me at this time in the morning. Walking slowly down my stairs to venture and see who could possibly be calling me at this time in the morning.   

I begin to smell something very burnt and foul. "Who is in here and burning something ?"

"Ugh, surprise.", Roc says covered in flour with a pan smoking in the background on my mom's stove.

You know he tries to be cute but he fails.

"What were you trying to cook? Because you have definitely failed sweetie". 

"Very funny, I knew you would be hungry when you woke up so  I went to look for you mom. She left. So they left me to feeding the two of us."

"You know, we could've gone out to eat breakfast, I love IHOP. You didn't have to slave over that hot stove. But I do love the thought though. We can leave as soon as I go and grab some sweats to throw on." 

(*****  Are you team IHOP or Dennis ??? ********) (Comment and see which breakfast place is better)

I run upstairs grab my pink adidas sliders (my slippers), my black and pink adidas sweatpants, grab my phone, and my wallet. 

"WE OUT!"

Driving to IHOP is the best feeling, I'm so anxious to get my french toast with 6 pieces of bacon, hash browns and a nice cup of orange juice. I'm like real talk doing the happy dance in my chair thats how real it is.

*BUZZ*

Food is always first. I'll check that later.

Mental Note: Actually check my phone later.

"Hi, a booth for two, thank you"

I'm so anxious to eat this food boyyyyy. You don't know. I feel like a crack head, I crave the warm deliciousness of the syrup that i poured on my warm straw stuffed french toast slices.

*Buzz*

"Omg, I wished you check your phone its been buzzing since yesterday like it could essentially be very important."

How dare he interrupt my day dream of my to be meal. 

"Nooo, food is way more important."

"Bahja we have to wait for them to cook it, you might as well check it."

He's always ruining something.

But I guess in a way he is correct so i'll just check the damn thing. 

So I look at all the millions of messages on my phone. I can not believe my eyes. This is horrible.

"OMG......"

<<<<<< I know it's not long but sleep is calling my name so I'll update soon>>>>>>>>>>