Chapter 7

<<<<< I got into a car accident yesterday. My hip is hurtingggg really badly, I'm just chilling in the hospital writing. Anywayyyy, it probably won't be completely finished here so in the end it will be finished when i get home.  >>>>>>>>>>>>

**not edited**

Bahja POV

I can't believe they found us, well me. I was never supposed to see them again. They might try and make us known again, then we are going to have to run again. I just got adjusted here. I hate change. I hate them. I can't stand people. Ughh.

" Tiny and Ti what is it that you want from me?"

We all used to be cool, and all buddy buddy, up until the end of OMG Girlz.

"We came to talk to your mom, we want to get the girls back together again " Tiny said.

She has the nerve to even say that out her mouth. Its only ever been about Zonnique. She can't even sing, she can kind of harmonize but thats it. She sounds a mess, her "dad" has to edit her voice. I am the real shit, I am the reason people listen to our music. I sing the songs, make it sound cute, and she gets credit.

No!

"You can leave. I don't want to be apart of it." About to close the door in their faces.

" Beauty....."

"Don't call me that."

"Were going to be in town for a couple days, think about it ok." Tiny says then walks away from my door, Ti following.

They got the never.

" Bahja are yoou ok ?"

" Yes im ok why wouldn't I be. I mean them coming here can ruin everything that we have been working on for 4 years Chresanto. "

" It's ok. Want some ice cream ?"

I shock my head.

" Want some cereal ?"

I shook my head.

" Want to go shopping ?"

Yes, I jumped up and down. 

" Sike, I just wanted to make you happy. Now lets go watch a movie. "

Chresanto ran off into the living room leaving me very angry.

I walked into the living room, this clown put The Notebook on. Like what the funk ? I went to the tv and put in Madagascar, the little fur ball of a rat looking thing is so cute.

" I like to move it move it I like to move it we like to......move it ", Chresanto said hopping on the table.

Attention ladies and gentlemen Chresanto August is officially the worlds biggest clown.

RING RING RING !

Chresanto gets up to take his call into another room. Well damn, I guess we not cool enough he can talk to whoever he talking to in front of me.

" Bahja, we might have a problem ?"

" Yea, your head is taking up to much space and its interferring with the statellite dish. ", I said cracking up of laughter.

" No. You know Ginger from our school, well she saw me come over to your house earlier today, and Angel is on her way here because I guess word spreaded around and it got back to her. Anyway, she's coming here to statr some drama, I don't want you fighting her though. "

" Chresanto silly child. You don't got to worry about me cause I gots me. "

I got up to go change into a pair of tennis shoes just in case this girl try and crack slick. Pulled my hair into a ponytail. Took of my earrings off, removed my glasses, strecthed my muscles out and walked back downstairs.

Chresanto was just standing there waiting at the bottom of the steps with his mouth wide open.

" Might want to close your mouth wouldn't want to catch any flies."

( So Bahja getting ready to fight, It was Ti and Tiny at the door, how do yall feel about this chappy ? COmment below and let me know. This is short but its something, so see ya next time......and keep HOPE alive )