Chapter 15

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THIS READERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REWROTE A PART TO THE LAST CHAPTER. YOU WILL GO INTO THIS CHAPTER REALLY CONFUSED IF YOU DON'T GO BACK. IT WILL ONLY TAKE LIKE 2 SECONDS. GO BACK AND READ THE LAST PART BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WROTE BEFORE.

 Chapter 15:

Bra'Shae's POV

 " Omg you're really here."

I run over to my sister. I haven't seen her since she went to jail. It feels so different having her here, in the flesh, once again. My sister has really grown, she has bobbies bigger than a grapfruit, she is like 5'8, she has a butt, like if i wanted to sit a glass of water on her butt it wouldn't fall, sike naw that is a little drastic but she just has grown. I mean I know she is older than me but still I feel like a mother who hasn't seen her child since she went off to college.

"Hey sis. I have missed you so much. How's life been for you?"

" Really really good."

She walks over to me and hugs me. Im so overwhelmed I start to cry. But of course my brother being the butt he is says, " Man I ain't raise no p***y. No crying."

My brother is a softy at heart. He hates to see a female cry because it tears him apart. 

"I'm kind of tired I think I'm going to go to bed since apparently I have to go to school tomorrow."

"You are sleeping in my room with me tonight, i don't care if you don't want to because you just are. I'm so  happy. Let's go. Tomorrow you're cooking breakfast. I get to show you my new friend she is so nice. She like is a cheerleader but nevermind that we can talk about that later."

NEXT DAY

I wake up bright and early. I can't wait to start the day.

" WAKE !!!! UP !!!!! SLEEPY !!!!! HEAD !!!!! ". I said while jumping on the bed. I mean my sister just got back we have a lot of lost time to make up for. So why not start bright and early.

"I'm up. Go wash up or something."

"I already did at 4:30."

"What time is it now?"

"It is now 5:15"

She yells out a warrior call, that is my que to run. I woke sleeping beauty up before 7 that is a problem even for someone who was in jail and had the same daily routine. I almost make it to the kitchen before I'm tackled to the floor.

THE TORTURE BEGINS

My sister starts to tickle me. I can't control my laughter and obviously my pee.

Yup, I peed myself.

" Ewww, you're nasty.You peed on me. Now you have to shower again. Aaron, our little sister just peed herself, come look."

Ok, so they are a little embarrassing. My brother comes out with his phone taking pictures. I run because he will not have pictures to blackmail me with.

"I made breakfast already since I am the bestest big brother ever born in our family. I know you don't have to praise me but you should go shower you stink B lol."

Hahaha that brother of mine but food is calling my name so I better hurry.

After my shower I get dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans, with an american flag bandeau fring shirt, white red heels and my hair is in a loose curls. Speaking of hair I need to get my weave done. lol

For breakfast Aaron made french toast, bacon and a side of fruit. I love fruit. It is just so good. I could careless about the french toast, if we are being honest, fruit is my life.

Over breakfast we make small talk, talking about our lives, and just dumb stuff.

"Sadly brother it is time for me to take our sister to school so dueces. Be safe and see you later."

"We should wear our BAD gear today."

"Yeah no."

My sister really wanted to wear that old junk. BAD- Bra'Shae Aaron Desiree that is what we went by before Des went to jail. I don't want to relive that part of our lives. I can't believe my sister had thee never to bring that up.

I leave out the door and get in my car. Turn the music on and wait ofr my sister.

When we arrive at school I see Bahja. But I also see everyone looking at me and my sister. Yesterday they didn't do this, I guess the heard my murderous sister was back in town.

"Hey Bra'Shae. Who might this be?"

I look over at my sister, still throwing shade, cause I honestly forgot she was here. I said, "Oh yeah, this is my sister Desiree."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bahja. Let's take you to the main office then we have to go to class today sadly. But tomorrow there is supposed to be some storm so hopefully no school. Cross your fingers."

Today I would actaully attend my classes for the first day. Hopefully no classes with my sister.

(So you got introduced to Desiree. what do you think about her? How she is being treated? And any other assumtions. Comment vote a of that cause I want feed back. I am about to begin working on the next chapter I plan on putting it up in a couple of days.)

NOT EDITEDDD !!!!

Oh and P.S I want to say thank you for the support to lenahh_ and memeperry123 for all of the votes on this book. You guys really motivated me to do this chapter. So THANK YOU !!!!! <3