Chapter 12

*****SECOND update I'm so proud of myself. *******

Chapter 12

??? POV

I'm just getting settled into my room. It's black and white. My walls are black and white, everything on my bed is black my furniture is white and my carpet is white. One of my walls is a mirror that leads to my walk in closet that just got stocked up with my clothes. 

My dog, Princess, has her pink, black and white bed. Princess is a tea cup yorkie, she is just the cutest little thing when she walks on my carpet.

Me and my brother have been living together, on our own, for about 12 years now. He has finally got out of the game so we can finally return back to our town.

We left when we were so young I'm pretty sure no one will even remember who I am. That's kind of a good thing.

No one knows of my past, they won't be in my future but they will help me succeed in my present.

Me and my brother have a sister, sadly she's in jail. My sister, being the stubborn asshole of the group, didn't want to leave out of town with us so a group after me and my brother took her. My sister grew crazy over time and broke away to us. When she did she wanted revenge, she came back to town started school acting like a normal teenager but the day she saw him was the day she killed him. There was a witness who testified against my sister so she was put in jail. She should be out in about a week.

I start school on Monday, I'm kind of excited to be a normal teen. I hope no one gives me a hard time.

"Everything ok in here Sis ?"

"Yea.  Just finish putting my clothes away. I'm hungry, whatchu cooking? "

"Nothing. That's what the chef is here for go use here. But I got to make a run. "

"You promised you were finish? I'm tired of running Aaron. "

"Chill ma I'm going on a date with this girl. "

"Ard. Be safe. "

After my brother left I decided to go eat some food.

Bahja's POV

Today me and my boyfriend rode to school together. I mean me and him are bestfriends we do this all the time just not at school.

Everyone around town knows about our relationship. The town isn't that big so I understand why.

"Hey B remember on Monday you have to do that favor for my mom."

I honestly forgot all about it.

"Oh yea,  I won't forget. "

When we got out the car people's attention wants focused on us. They were looking in the paper. I wonder What's so interesting.

"Aye kid what's the news? ",Rock said asking a freshman Boy that was walking past.

"Desiree is getting out of jail in a week."

NOT EDITED

******Good and bad news. Good news: I updated like I said I was. Bad news: I won't update again until Friday or Saturday. ********