Chapter 23

*********I'm really on a roll with these chapters. I just have so many ideas for this story. Hopefully yall starting reading this shit again but anyway......read this, share this, vote for it, and  comment ! ***************

******P.S This chapter might be a little confusing because i'll be jumping from two days in this chapter so please pay real close attention or you'll get confused af booooyyyy*******

***Bahja's POV***

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I literally felt completely drained from crying all night.

That's all I wanted to do.

I honestly didn't want to go to school.

Chresanto had the picture remotely wiped from everyone's phone's and social media which was fine with me but I still would've liked to know who posted and who took it. I wonder how much he paid for that because I really don't think it was free.

Today isn't going to be a really good day I can feel it already.

As I'm finishing getting ready, I continue to sigh and move really slow.

Today I will hold my head very high no matter what happens. No matter that looks I'll get or what they say.

As I'm driving into the student parking lot looking for my regular parking spots my stomach begins to start fluttering. I am so nervous because I was embarrassed beyond all embarrassment.

Bahja you got this.

You a bad bitch

You that bad bitch.

You are queen.

I got out the car after my pep talk with more confidence then ever.

I immediately see a group of girls start laughing.

"Do you want to fight me?", I asked straight like that.

They stop laughing and walk away.

"That's what I fucking thought.", I said approaching my crew.

"Hey B.", Bra'Shae said to me as I joined the group.

Me and Bra'Shae are basically like border line best friends. I just really need to start hanging out with her more often.

"Hey 'Shae, what you doing tomorrow night?"

"I had some studying to do got a test next week. Why what's up?"

"I'm trying to go to the hookah lounge tomorrow."

"Bet, I want to go."

I realized me and Chresanto haven't spoken since he sent me the text saying it was taken care of.  He wasn't even in the group this morning, maybe he was sick or something.

"Okay, I'll catch you whores later. Gotta go to class.", I left the group with Bra'Shae following see as how we have the first 3 periods together.

Class was going by really fast today.

I'm at lunch, I have 6 lunch today.  I still haven't seen Roc yet. I should see him in History class later though unless he is just skipping completely. I get my lunch and sit down at the table with the rest of my groupees.