Chapter 8

-Hola! My hip feels better, I feel good and ready to type -

Not edited

Roc's POV

Bahja is about to fight. I knew I shouldn't have told her, but if I didn't she would've fought with all that jewelry on and could've gotten hurt. Man if this girl know what's best for herself she will go home as soon as she sees Bahja come to the door. Bahja isn't the nicest person and isn't afraid to fight anyone.

Angel. To have such a pretty name she is the fucking devil. Me and her aren't really dating. She just claims me because I fucked her last year, sorry for my language but That's all it really was.

"Bahja you know we could go shopping?"

She rolled her eyes at me obviously not falling for that trick again. "Roc listen this little fight is just going be a workout for me. You know I fight for a living, so stop worrying, k."

"That's why I'm worrying -." I was cut off by someone banging on the door, like the police. We don't like the police.

"Now Bahja stay calm, and let me talk to her for a minute. "

I walked over to the door, to find Angel standing there with her arms crossed. Looking mean as ever for No reason. "Yes, is there something you want Angel?"

"I want to know why you are at this B!TCHE$ house.", and of course she said the b word the loudest so Bahja could hear it.

"Oh hi Angel. I would like for you to get off my property. "

Bahja was standing next to me now. Speaking to Angel really calmly. I'm a little bit surprised.

"I want to know why Chresanto August is here at your house."

"I don't think That's any of your business but if you must know he's my boyfriend. We can see each other whenever the hell we want to, so girl bye. Stop being a Nike sign, cause you checking a little too much for me."

"Bit--"

Before Angel could finish Bahja's fist connected with her face, like how Sharkeisha did that girl. Bahja only punched her once and she hasn't gotten up yet. I hope she hasn't killed her.

"Ok Bahja go upstairs and calm down. I will make sure she leaves "

Bahja just stands there.

"Ok I guess your not leaving then."

She smiles at me.

I walked over to Angel to see her hold her nose. Her face has alot of blood on it. Here everyone are the damages of Bahja Rodriguez.

"Can you get here a rag for her face? "

Bahja rolls her eyes and doesn't move.

"If i get her a rag you can leave with her cause our relationship will be over. "

Oh yeah.  She did say We were in a relationship. Gahhh.

Angel gets up when Bahja says that. Picks up her purse and leaves.

(The reference to Sharkiesha was not to glorify her, it was so you could understand how she got hit. What Sharkiesha did was crazy and I think wrong.)

I walk back into the house with Bahja and walk into the kitchen. I sit at the Island counter waiting for food.

"Why are you just sitting there like that?"

"Well I'm hungry. "

She laughed while grabbing a granola bar out the box that is placed on the cabinet.

"Boy you better cook your own food."

"PLEASE can you make me some food."

She laughed.

"Sure but only this time."

She started prancing around the kitchen grabbing lots of different foods. Eventually she was mixing things inside of the pan.

Someone was coming into the house.

"Hey Bahja. I'm home."

I love Bahja's mom. She is the coolest person ever. She's pretty and really young looking , to be an older women. I think that is why I love her so much. Bahja resembles her so much.

"Hey mommy." Bahja said finishing cooking.

"What did you cook baby? Oh Hey Roc baby."

I went over to Bahjas mom and gave her a hug.

"How did everything go today?"

"Bad, I had to call Roc over I got so scared. "

Bahja sat a plate of Chicken Alfredo in front of me. That food smelled so good, and I dove in. I was finished and put my plate in the sink and washed my plate Bahjas and her mom's plate.

"Well mommy I'm sleepy so I'm going to go catch some Z's."

"Goodnight Bahja. "

Bahja's POV

I walked into school, and everyone was smiling and staring at me. I'm used to attention but not this much.

Ashley ran up to me. "OMG why haven't you told me you and Roc go out now."

Oh sugar.

"Oh yea, me and Roc go out."

Some girl tapped me. "Hey hoe, I don't believe you go with Chresanto. "

This girl must be tripping.

Me having to prove myself I walked up to Chresanto and kissed him. It wasn't just a "hey I like you" kiss it was a "me and you forever kiss". He took a minute to respond but he eventually kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

I pulled away and looked at him in his eyes smiling.

What do y'all think about this ? Comment below and vote.

I need at least 25 reads and 3 likes.