Chapter 6

<<<<<<< HELLO  !!!!!!!! I haven't been feeling like writing lately as you probably have noticed since I havent updated. Anyway I'm updating now so enjoy this chappyyyyyyy >>>>>>>>>> (not edited)

Bahja's POV

I felt really energized, I just took a long nap on a warm pillow( aka Roc aka Chresanto). Time to get up and get moving. " Good afternoon Roc. " I said to Chresanto getting out the bed looking towards my clock. It stopped raining as hard as it was earlier, but its still raining pretty hard.

" Hey Bahja can you make some food I'm hungry. "

" No, but you can. I am about to go take a shower, k ?"

" Yea. I'm going back to sleep wake me up when you get finish ."

I walk into the bathroom, strip out of my clothes and get in the shower. Even though Chresanto is here when the water hit my body all of my muscles relaxed. It felt so good. I could stand here all day long. I begin to wash my body with my lavender soap. I love me some lavender. Anyway Im just washing zee body getting all clean you know.

I start to think about how me and Chresanto began this fucked up relrelationship. Back when there was the OMG girlz and back before Prodigy left MB we weren't friends at all,

well on camera yesss but forreal no we hated each other. Kind of similar to our relationship now except the other way around. Anyway, our parents are both single moms, they are best friends, and when they found out that our groups were splitting up they decided to move together but not in the house together but near each other so that they could be really close friends. Me and Chresanto have been struggling to be friends. I can't show people that me and Roc had a past history it would ruin both of us, we both just got used to being normal again. When I say normal I mean like people constantly asking us if we are from either Mindless Behavior or The OMG Girlz. It's really a struggle. But after maybe a year or two it became really easy we became friends but only when we're together. He wants to get in my pants, its not going to happen, to prove a point to his friends. He's my best friend and will only be my best friend . I used to like him but I don't know its just I can't bring myself to do it or tell him. He's been here for me all the time, like today he came here when I was scared out of my mind, it just shows how good of a best friend he is to me. I wouldn't think of ruining that.

Well, I just wouldn't know what to do with myself without my best friend by my side, even if people don't know the truth. My thoughts got interrupted by a knocking at the door.

" Bahja, are you ok ? You've been in there for awhile now. Bahja ?" See look at him checking on me now, I could never ever ruin this wonderful bond we have. He just cares so much for me. I don't even thanks he knows how much I appreciate it.

" Yes, I'm alright im coming out now. " I say after I turn off the now cold water.Opps, I hope he didn't want to take a shower right after me.

When I enter my room I expect to see a living boy named Chresanto August but instead I find awhole bunch of dolls. Not just any dolls, Chuckie Dolls.

Before you could count to 5 my ass is already downstairs running for the front door. A pair of arms wrap around me before I could reach the door. NO ! Its coming to get me. I thought I could get away, why is this happening to me ?

" I'm not going down with out a fight ! You stupid ugly toy. " I said tackling the person or thing or whatever it is to the ground. I started to punch the thing, that was coming for me. " You going die today."

The thing stopped fighting me off and just laid there. That was my cue to go. The door seemed like it was running aeayaway from me. It was so far away, it just keeps moving further and further and further. Why ? Does this door want me to die ?