Chapter 9

*Break just started and now I can write everyday if I get the votes and reads*

Roc's POV

This morning seemed different, the atmosphere was so hazzy. Maybe I look ugly, Haha, like thats possible.  I didn't have girls swarming around me. It's like I'm invisible.

A couple of guys kept coming up to me and dapping me up (A/N dapping is like a sort of hand shake.) I'm just so very confused,  what has changed since yesterday.

I'm on my way over to my locker. I go to my man's Jason and ask him why everyone's acting different.

"Well-", Jason gets cut off my a girl approaching us. Not just any girl, but Bahja.

I feel soft lips on my lips, they're moving at a slow pace but it's satisfying.  I start to move in sync with Bahja. It's feel like we are in our own little world. Bahja wraps her arms around my neck and I grab her waist pulling her closer to me.

When we finally stop kissing we look into each others eyes, I see something in her eyes that I've never seen before. It kind of scares me but I just smile at her.

"Hey bae. "

"Hey, so umm ready to go to class? "

"Yea. ", Bahja responded and grabbed her bookbag. I grab her hand and we walk though the crowd of people. They are splitting like the Red sea did in the Bible.

I can't help but smile as I'm walking to class and see everyone turning their heads to look at us. Us. It sounds so wired saying it.

Me and Bahja.

"Chresanto, I love you. And I'll see you at lunch k babe. ", Bahja says stopping in front of her class and kissing me goodbye before she enters the door.

I make my way to Mr.McBend's class.

1St period goes by in a slow but easy pace.

2nd period goes by fast because I fell asleep.

3rd period go by very quickly. I like this class it's PreCalulus.

Next is lunch.

I try my hardest not to run to lunch. So to pass some time I go visit my mom and see how she's doing.

"Hey momma."

"Chresanto we have a new student coming on Monday and I need a girl to show her around can you find her for me."

"Yea, sure."

Before I could leave my mom  says something else.

"What is this I hear of you and Ms.Bahja Rodriguez dating now? "

"Well Yea we're dating now because of this incident that happened this weekend. But I'll have to talk to you later because I have to head off to Lunch. Bye ma love you."

I walked into the cafeteria and got my. lunch and walked outside to the quad. My table was crowded.

I went and took my seat and No less then 2 seconds later Bahja was sitting on my lap.

We just sat and smiled at each other. Even though what we were doing was so wrong it felt so right. We were lying to all the teenage population at our school but who cares.

Me and Bahja.

"Bahja, my mom wants to know if you'll show the new girl around on Monday?"

"Oh. Yea sure OK."

It feels different having her be happy with me.

"Excuse us everyone but me nd my boyfriend have some business to attend to.", Bahja annouces for the table to hear.

"Aye yo Chress I will hit you up later.  My nigga we need to talk."

I nod yes.

Me and Bahja walk around until we find the janitors closet. She enters and I follow.

"Gahh Roc,  ya ugly ass. ", wait scurrrdddddddd!  What happened to the loveyy doveyy Bahja.

She kisses me roughly. This girl got some fast mood swings one minute I'm ugly next she sucking my lips off.

.*I know it's short but it's something. Read and comment. It motivates me to write when you comment so yeaa if you want more comment and vote.*