Chapter 13

******Hola! I'm back but it's going to be a quick update. *******

Chapter 13

Bahja POV

Making my way downtown walking fast

I was walking down the steps making my way to the car.

Faces pass and I'm home bound

I get to the car, and jump in. Today is a wonderful day. It's Monday morning, I have to show the new Girl around today.

Starring blankly ahead, just making my way,  making my through the crowd.

I'm wearing a crop top, shorts, converses and a black jacket.  It was kind of chilly.

And I need you, And I miss you. And now I wonder.

I'm making my way up the schools parking lot up to my parking spot.

If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by.  cause you know I'd talk a thousand miles if I could just see you. Tonight.

I spot Roc and the gang up by the front of the school building, laughing and chilling. 

" Hey yall. Hey baby. ", I say walking up to my boyfriend and giving him a good morning kiss.

" See y'all later got to go to the office.", I say then leave.

I'm making my stroll to the office. Still singing A Thousand Miles in my head as I walk.

       I walk into the office. The office is a bright white area with an older lady at the front desk named Ms. Carey. They have white and grey chairs against one wall, a small table with some magazines on it, and a certificate that is on one wall with all the schools trophies around it. I hear My Mother-In-Law talking to somebody in her office, guess I'll just wait for her to get finished.

" Oh Bahja you're here. Meet our new student Bra'shae. Bra'Shae meet Bahja.", The principal said to the both of us. Bra'Shae looked probably no taller than 5'9 in the heels she had on but without them she probably was 5'6 or 5'7, she had on a pair of denim shorts, with a red shirt and red, white and blue heels. Someone has the American spirit for sure. But it was cute.

"Hi, nice to meet you.", I reached out my hand for her to shake. She shock my hand and the principal left us alone.

"Oh, and Bahja if you need to you can take the whole day to show her around and make her familiar on How things are run."

We left the office to go to the cafeteria.

"It looks really nice here."

"Yea, it's cool here. You play any sports ? you're fit looking.", I asked out of curiosity.

"Yea, I'm a cheerleader. "

" Oh my gosh really I'm the head cheerleader here.  You want to join the team? "

"I'm not sure if I should I haven't even started classes yet."

"True. Whenever you're ready you can just tell me. Well we have the choice of going to class or hanging out around the school all day. "

"Fuck I look like passing up going to hang leggoo."

"Lmfao. Let's go out to the quad. I think we are going to be good friends. "

We were walking out to the quad and I saw Roc and his friends.

"My boyfriends out here all the time. Which he is right now. By the way he is the principals son so me and him barely get in trouble. But let's go so you can spot out Who you like."

Bra'shae starts laughing. This girl is real cool I could get used to having her around.

" Chresanto and friends , meet my new friend Bra'shae."

"Damn Girl did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven cause you are one good looking sister. "

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind him. Nice to meet you I'm Carlos. "

"Back off Carlos she's my Girl."

"Umm let's go. See you later baby. ", I kissed Chresantos cheek and left.

"Girl that's your boyfriend?!  He is cute."

"Girl I know don't try come for my man now."

"Oh girl I'm not I was just saying.  Carlos has my eye. "

       The halls are starting to get crowded. We make our way to the common area.

"This is an area we can chill in as long as we swipe our id. If not you will get in trouble. "

"Oh ok. I'm ready to go home already and it's only been what an hour.," She says sitting down.

"Wanna hit the mall ?"

"Yea let's go."

(So I updated something slight. You have been introduced to Bra'shae and Carlos. Hope you like and comment. Hugs and kisses, ❤❤❤LOVE)