Chapter 17

(So guys I just changed the cover to the book. Let me know if you like it or not because I will change it if it is bullcrap. Just comment and let me know what it is. But anyway just go read zee chapter)

Chapter 17:

Bahja's POV

I open the door and no other than Chresanto August is standing at my door waiting with a black hoodie, black sweatpants and white nike airmax hightop shoes. He also has a couple boxes of frozen pizza and movies in his hand. He honestly is the best.

"Hey Beauty, i knew you'd be over here freaking out by now. So I thought I'd come over since I'm the bestest best friend ever."

Even though me and him aren't fake dating anymore he still is the best to me, i love him for that. I let him in the house, he goes straight into the kitchen to turn the oven on to cook our pizzas. He pulls out two 2 liter sodas, one welchs grape and the other sprite, from out of the cabinet. He puts the pizzas in the oven. The entire time I'm watching him prepare everything I'm looking at the way his white shirt shows his muscles. His beautiful muscles.

"So basement, living room or your room ?"

"Doesn't matter.But I'm going to get the blankets."

When I come back downstairs Roc is no longer in the kitchen. I go into the living room and he isn't there either.

"Roc. Chresanto. Roc ! Chresanto !"

"I'm in the basement Bahja. Bring some chips down please."

He really knows how to cheer me up when I'm down. My basement/movie area has totally been transformed into a fort. I go inside and Roc is setting up the inside with lots of pillows and my laptop playing Mean Girls. He is the best and all I've ever done is be mean to him, I played with his heart and been a bitch. I walk up to Roc and hug him.

I whisper to him a quiet thank you.

He lets go and starts eating pizza in his spot. Before I lay down I throw the covers on us and lay down and watch the movie.

Chresanto POV

I honestly this morning thought about letting Bahja sit in her room and suffer being scared of the storm. Then I remembered I am her Best Frienemy. I needed to be there for her because she's a lost cause when there is a storm. Bahja slept through the entire storm. I left not to long ago.

"How'd Bahja take the storm?", My mans Carlos asked.

"She slept right through it after we ate pizza and watched Mean Girls."

"That's good but Bro I feel like if yall aren't a thing you shouldn't be doing shit like that for her."

Carlos was honestly right but wrong at the same time. Bahja has a side that I have only seen. No one else  has seen her as Beauty. "Man Carlos even though we hate each other we have a connection."

Carlos was my go to man since we were 6, he knows everything about me, I mean everything. Like he knows who I used to be, about me and Bahja's "relationship".

Bra'Shae's POV

Since I meet that Carlos kid I have been looking up on him because I swear I know him from somewhere. He looks so familiar but yet he looks different.

I'm searching through our BAD folder, this folder holds everything we ever did in that gang. I find a picture with a boy that I do believe is Carlos but I could have sworn this boys name was Andre. This Andre boy was 6 in this picture because I was 5. We weren't really involved yet before he left and I never saw him again. I put the picture in my purse so that I can show him tomorrow at school. Nevertheless if it is him or not I still want to date him.

The gang would make the kids trap people into taking us "back to our parents" where they were robbed and beaten up. That part of my life I honestly regret it. It was terrible which is why I got so mad at Desiree for even bringing that up into the conversation yesterday.

This town has storms, like really bad storms, that damage houses and bring down trees. They never have school when a storm comes. I wanted to go shopping but my brother was against it because he didn't want me to get trapped in a mall. He forced me to stay in the house.

I have been ignoring my sister all day. I am waiting for my apology. Until then she will be forever invisible. My brother sensed the tension when I didn't force her to sleep in my bed matter fact I kicked her out. I put all her stuff in the hallway on the floor.

My baby Princess is chilling in her doggie bed when I come in and pick her up and lay her on my bed. She is the most adorable dog ever. Also because she is black and my carpet is white she looks so adorable rolling around on the floor.

"Princess you want to go to the spa. You need to get cleaned mommy, you also need a nice clipping of your nails."

WOOF!

"I know you want to go get glammed up. Oh I know, mama needs to get her toes and nails done."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in."

"Shae, what's going on with you and Des? It's killing her that you aren't talking to her."

I knew this was coming but I didn't think so soon. It's crazy my sister sent in our brother to come and do her dirty work. I looked up at my brother and slowly and clearly said, "Your sister brought back up the gang."

Aaron's face immediately changed he knows how I feel about the gang just as our sister does. Aaron hugs me then leaves my room. I hear a whole lot of yelling coming from the other side of my door but I'm not going go break it up cause that's none of my business. (lol I hit a Kermit)

I hear another knock at my door. They enter before I can say they may enter. It's Desiree. She has the nerve to even be in my presence. But I look at her don't speak I just wait.

RING RING RING

I pick up my phone cutting her off.

(Phone call)

Person: Umm hi am I speaking with Bra'Shae ?

Me:Yes

Person: Hi baby.

I'M SORRY I HAVE TAKEN SO LONG BUT I'M TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE TRUE BLOOD SEASON. I MISSED THE 4TH AND 5TH SEASON SO I STARTED OVER ND THEN REALIZED I REMEMBERED NOTHING SO I HAD TO START FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. WHICH I AM STILL WORKING ON BUT TOOK A PAUSE TO WRITE AND UPLOAD THIS PART. i KNOW I WAS JUMPING AROUND ALOT BUT IT WILL ALL PIECE TOGETHER LATER. AND VOTE COMMENT AND CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. LOL THIS IS REALLY LONG BUT I GTG SO TTYL PEOPLES.

OH AN I JUST STARTED A STORY TODAY TOO ABOUT ANDY BIERSACK FROM BLACK VEIL BRIDES IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO LIKES THAT BAND OR ANDY PLEASE RECOMMEND MY STORY TO THEM IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. BUT OK BYE,

OH AND I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO LilBabyTatiy FOR ALL THE LOVE. <3 <3