Chapter 5

After a moment of my sobbing into Mr. Ackerman's chest, I looked up at him and wiped my tears, backing away from him.
"I'm sorry, for being a bother." I bowed my head, embarrassed I couldn't look at him.
"There no need to apologise (F/N), just be careful next time," He said, though his tone was soft, unlike his normal cold tone. Is he being gentle around me? If so, Why? And why did he address me with my first name? He usually addresses me with my last name.

I looked back up at him, he had a soft expression on his face, unlike his usual cold expression. I'm not used to this, it's making me feel warm inside. His softness and kindness. It's a completely different side to him, and it's making me like him even more then I believed I did before.

"I'll take you home, your mother must be worried," Mr. Akerman said softly brushing my cheek gently wiping a stray tear that was left there.
"Don't cry, you're safe now." He assured. I nodded in response.
"You don't mind taking me home?" I asked
"No, as my duty as your teacher I do have to protect my students and make sure they get home safely." He nodded and smiled softly but not for long as his expression went cold again.
I nodded letting him that I understand fully. I followed him out to his car. I started to shake, I slightly afraid of cars now and the last time I got in the care after the accident, was when mum took me home from the hospital.

"You okay?" Mr. Akerman asked with a concerned tone in his voice.
"I'll be fine, I don't like been in cars after what happened" I admitted
"Hm, we can walk if like to." He looked at me form the driver side of the car as I was on the opposite side of the car.

"No, I'll be fine" I smiled a little but it was a faded smile.

"Okay," He nodded and unlocked the car getting in. I got in the care and looked out the window the whole way to my house. I thanked him once we got there and I went inside, hearing the sound of his car driving off into the distance.

I quickly had my dinner then went up to my room going to bed.