Christmas Special

(Okay because it's Christmas I wanted to make a Christmas special chapter, it doesn't go with the storyline. Merry Christmas! 🎄 hope you all have a great holiday)

'You have been invited to the Christmas party! Dress code is Christmas themed, can't wait to see you there! The best dress wins a prize'

(Y/N) read the litter that she had just opened, she sighed she wasn't really the type to go to parties it just wasn't her scene. But she guessed that the whole class year would be there. She grabbed her phone and rolled her eyes. There was already a text message from all her friends basically begging her to come. She laid on her back looking up at ceiling sighing much louder this time. She rolled to the side looking at her alarm clock. "Hm, well if I don't go I won't hear the end of it, and if I do I'll most likely regret it and end up with a hungover which I hate and a smashing headache" (Y/N) spoke to herself in a whisper. She got up and grabbed some clothes. She decided to go to avoid the drama her friends would give her at school or when she'd see them next. She quickly got dressed and applied her makeup not too much and not too less, just the perfect amount.

Her mother had dropped her off at the place the party was being held.
"Thanks mum, I'll call when I'm done here" she smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek.
"Okay sweetie, enjoy yourself." Her mother smiled sweetly and drove off.
(Y/N) sighed before going inside, spotting Sasha straight away, running up giving her a hug. "You can't give me shot for not coming now" she giggled. Sasha nodded "True true, but if you totally get fucked up smashed drunk I won't let you forget" Sasha jokes laughing a little.
"Okay, okay" (Y/N) shrugged her off and wounded around a little, getting a few drinks.

A few hours went by, Marco held (Y/N) up so she wouldn't fall flat on her face. Let's just say she was fucked, she had a little way too much to drink.

The host tapped his drink. "Hey! Everyone it's time to amours the winning in the best dressed!" He shouted so everyone could hear. The guest turned their attention to him.
"And it's the cute tipsy lady just over there!" He pointed at (Y/N)
"Fuck you! I did nothing" she slurred.
"No honey, you won" Marco chuckled.
"Oh... THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES I WON!!" She slurred yelling across the room.
"What is my fucking prize!" She stumbled over.
The host chuckled and hand her a wrapped box. (Y/N) unwrapped and opened the box. It was a brand new iPad. "Haha fuck yeah!" She held it up in the air. Everyone cheered. She stumbled back over to Marco "I have this thingy now" she literally puts it on his face, as she did she fell over. Luckily Marco caught her.
"I'm going to throw up" she pouted
"Come on, I'll take you to the bathroom." He picked her up. Once they got to the bathroom, she fell out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. Her phone fell out of her pocket as she threw up in the toilet, "fuck you!" She picked her phone up and sat down on the floor leaning on the wall. She went though her contact list "Levi you sexy beast" she mumbled, going into messages she sent a message.
"You a fucking sexy beast bitch!!!" She sent to Levi. Impatient of a reply she sent da nudes.
"(Y/N) I'm your teacher!" Levi had sent back.
"Merry Christmas Mr. Ackerman 🎄" she had sent back"
Levi sighed "Merry Christmas (Y/N)"

(Y/N) left the bathroom and hugged Marco, falling straight asleep, to the never ending Christmas songs playing on repeat.

(For any confusion, treat this chapter as more of an alternative reality or a filler chapter.This is not a dream or a memory, it never actually happened. Marco is dead dead.)