Chapter 12

Levi's P.O.V

After a long day at work I headed home. On my drive home I say ___ sitting on a bench in the near by park. She was all by herself. I sighed pulled over into the spare car park getting out the car. I walked over to her. "Hello miss (L/N)"
She looked up at me. Her eyes were watery like she was crying. I opened my arms, and to my surprise she stood up buried her face into my chest wrapping her arms around me as she silently cried. I wrapped my arms around her.
"I can't do this, it's too much school. Too much for one person to complete. I just want it to be finished" She whispered. I gently pulled her face up wiped her tears away. "Come on, you need a break" I calmly speak to her.

___ P.O.V

I looked at him and nodded, sniffed a little as I stopped crying. "Yes.." I almost called him sir after remembering that he wanted me to call him Levi. "Levi" I pulled away from the hug, as he lead me to his car. I hopped in feeling safe with him.

We soon arrived at a house. Is this his house? Is this normal? Is a student allowed to be at a teachers house? All this questions popped in my head as I followed him inside. He lead me to the living room and suggested me to take a sit on couch. I nodded sitting down.
"I'll be one second" He spoke as he went into a room which seemed to be the kitchen. I looked around the room. I don't see anything to do with family, girlfriends or children. Is Levi alone?

Levi came back with to mugs. "I've made hot chocolate, not sure if you like coffee" He chuckled slightly handing me the mug of hot chocoholic.
"You have hot chocoholic?" I asked looking at him confused, he doesn't seem like the type to have hot chocolate.
"Yes, surprisingly I do. I even have tea and coffee" he informed.
"Sorry for bringing you here, I figured you didn't want to be in public while you were upset." He said as he placed his mug down.
"It's fine" I smiled softly. I can't believe he bought me here, especially I'm only upset on how much work I gotta do. I thought he would at least just tell me to carry on home and do the work. But I was mistaken, he been so sweet to me, I feel so warm inside being around him, no matter how wrong it is for me to be here.
I didn't know what came over me, I was leaning in to kiss him.