Chapter 7

I sat in the library for lunch. I went over the notes of everything I have missed while I was gone. I frowned there was a lot. I sneakily took a bite from my sandwich. Food and drinks are not a lot in the library, although we are aloud to have water but that was it. Eren must of seen me in here as he was now seated across from me.
"Hey (F/N)" he said softly looking at me. Armin coming to sit as well, softly smiled as he waved.
"Oh hi Eren, Armin" I frown looking at then. I don't want to be rude, but I mainly wanted to be alone today. I also wanted to at least started with work so there something at least on paper so Mr. Ackerman didn't think I was lazy.
"Are you okay?" Armin asked
"Yeah, a little I guess" I nodded giving a little faded smile.
"Look guys I'm sorry I have a lot to. I'd like to be alone" I frowned I didn't want to upset them or make them think I was a bitch. Although to my surprise Eren gave a little gentle hug.
"Alight we'll give you space till your ready to hang again" he smiled waving as he walked away. I smiled a little seeing he wasn't offended. Armin smiled as well getting up from his seat.
"Well if you ever want help, I'll always be there for you to help with anything... Just not with the bullies" he joked a little about the bullies, and I giggled a little. I waved him goodbye as he caught up with Eren. I was actually glad that I had friends like them, no matter how down I was they seemed to always be there.

Levi's P.O.V

I sat and waited for (F/N) a small smile I looked at the doors. 'Why am I like this'?' Kept running in my mind. And one thing never seems to escape my mind and that was (F/N) she just kept popping up, no matter what I do even dreaming about her. I've never really had romantic feelings for anyone before. Was this feeling even romantic or was I going though some weird exotic thoughts that just make any sense.
But I want to hold her just like I did last night... It was just perfect... Maybe hopefully next time she won't be crying. I don't want her to be upset I want her to be happy... I want to make her......