Chapter Eleven

Louis and Liam get home about 2 hours later, finding Niall and I running from Zayn, laughing.

"Woah, what'd I miss?" Louis asks amused. We run past them, kissing their cheeks quickly, and then head upstairs, Zayn close behind. Niall pulls me into a dark room, placing a hand over both of our mouths. Outside we hear 3 pairs of footsteps running by, which means Louis and Liam are helping Zayn.

Once the sound of footsteps disappears, Niall removes his hands but places a finger on his lips, signalling to stay quiet. He grabs my hand and pulls me through the room quietly, leading me into a bathroom, leaving the door open, and pulling me into the shower, the curtain covering us.

'Phone on silent?' He mouths. It takes me a minute to figure out what he said, but I pull my phone out to check, then nod. He nods and pulls his out, checking that it's on silent, before tapping on the screen.

Niall 💛: They'll never find us here. They're most likely looking in our room, or the room Luke and Ashton are in.

Harry 💚: Louis and Liam joined the dark side

Niall 💛: They've abandoned us

I look up at Niall and see him wipe a fake tear from his eye, squeezing my eyes shut and covering my mouth, trying not to laugh.

Niall 💛: Yeah I probably shouldn't do anything funny right about now.

"Harry! Niall! Come out come out where ever you are!" We hear Zayn yell, sounding like he's right outside the door. Niall covers his mouth and slows his breathing, I try copying him. The door creaks open, light footsteps following it.

"Niall, Harry." Louis sings.

It goes quiet for a minute, Niall and I looking at each other confused, when suddenly the curtain is ripped away making Niall and I scream and clutch each other. There stands Louis, Liam, and Zayn, laughing their asses off. I place my hand on my chest, eyes shutting, heart slowing back down.

"You assholes!" Niall screams, hands on his stomach.

"I think my heart literally stopped," I gasp, laying my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Awe sorry babes," Liam says, picking me up and cuddling me into his chest. Zayn does the same to Niall.

"So what exactly were we chasing them for?" Louis asks Zayn, jumping up on the counter.

"They threatened to dye my hair," Zayn pouts. Louis and Liam groan.

"Are you kidding me? We gave them a heart attack over your hair?" Liam asks exasperated.

Zayn glares at them, "Yes and it is a very good reason."

Louis rolls his eyes, taking Niall from Zayn, Niall sticking his tongue out. I laugh, jumping down from Liam's arms and stretching.

Liam wraps an arm around my waist, asking us all, "Who wants to go watch a movie?"

"Yes, sure." All of us nod in agreement.

"What do you guys want to watch?" I ask them.

"Anything's fine." Liam shrugs.

"I want to watch 21 Jump Street, if that's okay." Niall says, biting his lip.

"You guys go get comfortable and I'll set everything up," I tell them, smiling at them and walking out of the room and down the stairs, to the tv. I turn it on and grab the movie Niall wants to watch, opening it and putting it in the DVD player. While it goes to the menu screen, I go in the kitchen and put popcorn in the microwave. Once it beeps, I open the bag and pour the popcorn into three different bowls and bring them to the living room. My phone beeps when I sit down on the couch, waiting for them, which confuses me. I pull my phone out, heart dropping when I read it.

Unknown: You're not getting away from me that easily.

"You okay?"

I jump, having not noticed Liam walk in here. I quickly lock my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I'm fine," I smile at him, hoping it's convincing, but judging from his face it isn't.

"You sure?" He frowns. "You don't look fine."

I change the subject, "I made popcorn. One person can have their own bowl and the other four have two to share."

Liam's frown deepens, but he doesn't say anything else, taking a seat beside me while we wait for the other three. I curl into his side, seeking comfort. It could just be a joke right? Just some random kid sending a prank message. Doesn't mean it's Nick.

Niall comes next, deciding to have his own bowl. Louis walks out, Zayn being last. They share a bowl while Liam and I share one. Zayn hits play and I focus on the movie, trying to forget about the text. It lingers right at the edge of my mind though.

Double update whaaaaat.
Vote and comment :))
Twitter/ Instagram: toplinson_haz
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum