Chapter Twenty Eight

A growl wakes me up, only to see Liam on one side of me, arms around my waist to pull me against him, while Zayn, Louis, and Niall are on the other side, not touching me seeing as Liam isn't allowing them too, glaring at Liam heatedly.

"What's going on?" I rasp out, voice deep with sleep, sitting up, wincing when I move too suddenly, and rubbing my eyes with my fists.

"Way to go," Liam grits out. "You three idiots woke him up."

Zayn lunges towards him, but I quickly throw my arms out, stopping him. "What the hell is going on?" I repeat, confused, sleepy, and scared. 

"We didn't mean to wake you up, Haz." Louis says softly.

"It's okay. But seriously guys, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Niall shakes his head.

"Someone growled and Zayn tried to attack Liam, not exactly what I call nothing." I tell them, tilting my head a bit.

Zayn sighs. "If we tell you, you'll just think we're being jealous, which is part of it, but not all."

"Jealous?" I question, squinting my eyes. Then I get it. "Oh, because of last night..." I trail off.

"It's not just being jealous." Louis speaks quickly. "We had all agreed before we even knew that you were our mate that we'd all be there when it happened, whoever our mate chose to be first. And Liam ignored that."

"I didn't ignore it!" Liam replies. "I figured Harry would be more comfortable with just us. Besides you guys knew what was happening, you could have came in and stopped it."

"Knew what was happening?" I ask.

"We were right outside the door, love." Niall tells me.

"Well that's not awkward at all," I mutter, sliding back down, throwing the blanket over my head. The bed shifts, showing that one of the boys are moving towards me, but Liam growls and Zayn growls back, causing me to sigh and move the blanket from my face. "Why do you guys keep growling at each other?"

"Liam isn't letting any of us touch you," Louis tells me, his eyes narrowed towards Liam.

I grab Liam's hands and move them off of me, sitting up and scooting over to the other three, all of them immediately grabbing onto me somewhere. Liam turns to face me, growling, so I roll my eyes and flick him on the nose. "Stop it. Why aren't you wanting them to touch me?"

"You're mine." He answers, voice rough.

"Yes. And I'm also theirs." I reply.

Liam turns away from us, leaning back against the headboard of the bed and crossing his arms. I sigh yet again and turn to face Zayn, Niall, and Louis. "And guys, no offense, but I'm kind of glad he didn't listen. It's awkward enough knowing you were outside the door."

"Oh." They reply in sync, sounding dejected.

"I don't mean it in a bad way, just-"

Louis cuts me off. "We get it. And we're sorry, we didn't really think of it like that."

"Yeah, we just kind of thought it as like us all being in it together, despite like not all actually being in." Niall explains, his hands flapping around as he speaks.

I make a face at the way he worded it, but nod, understanding. "We can still do that maybe, but just not like right now."

"Okay." All the boys, even Liam, smiles at that. 

Troye shifts on the sofa beside me as we watch some random show on tv, clearly uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" I ask, turning to face him, concerned. 

"Don't feel good." Troye mutters, closing his eyes. 

I frown and reach out, pressing my hand against his forehead, immediately pulling it back. "Your skin is like fire, Tro." 

Troye groans, letting his head fall limply forward, landing on my shoulder. Then he jerks back up. "Shit." 

"What?" 

"I know what's happening to me." Troye mumbles, eyes darting around the room. "My heat." 

My eyes go wide and I yell for Connor, knowing what a heat is from being friends with Ashton so long. The boy called for appears moments later, followed by my Alphas. Connor sniffs the air and his eyes shoot towards his omega, darkening. 

"He's in heat?" Niall asks, walking over and sitting on my lap, causing me to huff out a breath. 

"Yeah." Troye answers as Connor walks over and picks him up. 

"Don't be too loud please." Louis yells as Connor carries him out of the room. 

"We won't!" Connor yells over his shoulder. 

"Oh my god are they ever going to stop?" Zayn groans, throwing his head back on the pillow.

"Was I this loud?" I ask the four of them, slightly scared of the answer.

"No." Niall answers.

"Even if you would have been, no one else would have heard because we would've started making noise to cover it up. Or kicked everyone out of the house momentarily." Louis continues.

A scream of 'Connor' is heard, followed by a banging sound. 

All five of us groan, throwing the covers over our head, burying our heads into the pillows. 

The two of them continue for what feels like forever, but is really probably only an hour or two. Finally the noises stop. 

"I'm gonna go get some food while they've calmed down." Niall says, throwing the covers off of him. 

Liam follows after him, exiting the room. Zayn wraps his arms around me, cuddling closer. "I'm so tired," He yawns, his breath fanning against my neck causing me to shiver. 

"You should get some sleep then." I tell him softly, reaching up and running my fingers through his hair, which actually shows how tired he is when he just hums considering he never lets anyone any where near his hair. Louis cuddles up behind me, hooking his chin on my shoulder. 

"I'm fine, love." Zayn gives me a soft smile. 

Then him and Louis share a look. Louis leans up so his mouth is right by my ear, whispering. "I know you said you didn't want all four of us at once yet, but what about two?" 

My breath catches in my throat, as Louis pulls back and they both stare at me with lust-blown eyes. Instead of answering, I reach out and pull Zayn into a kiss, feeling Zayn grind his crotch against mine, while Louis ruts against my bum. 

The calm before the storm. 

Unedited
Three chapters lefttt 
Vote and commenttt (: 
Twitter/Instagram: toplinson_haz 
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum