Chapter Thirty One

Between the eight of us (me, my Alphas that aren't attached to a hospital machine, Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum), we all take turns visiting Troye, and Connor even comes to visit Louis for a few minutes. They let Troye out of the hospital the next morning, followed closely by Louis, mainly because of how much hell Louis gave them while being awake, both of their scars already starting to heal thanks to their werewolf genes. It takes my mates and I a little over a month to get moved back into our house, due to Nick apparently sending in some guys to vandalize the house after we started staying with Michael and Calum. It would have taken us longer, but all of our friends help. 

Ashton and Luke decide to live with their mates, so Ashton and I let Troye and Connor stay in our old house. 

My mates and I all sit on the brand new expensive couch they bought, they won't tell me how they paid for it, watching Supernatural much to Liam and Louis' displeasment. I'm curled up between Louis and Niall, not even focused on the show, the thing I found out earlier taking over my thoughts. 

"Hey, lovely, what's wrong?" Louis asks, tapping my bottom lip to get me to stop biting on it, which I didn't even realize I was doing. "You keep shifting around." 

"Nothing's wrong," I answer, giving a smile, that clearly doesn't convince them considering Liam pauses the tv, leaning closer, concerned. "Something's wrong." He says, frowning. 

I sigh, avoiding their eyes, fiddling with the sleeves of the oversized jumped I'm wearing. "I just- I found out something, and I'm not sure how you guys will react. I don't want you to get mad." 

"When have we ever gotten mad at you?" Louis snorts, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Tell us, please?" 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, then open them again to look at my Alphas. "I'm- well. I'm kind of pregnant." 

The end :D 
Okay so I'm gonna do a sequel which is going to be called 'Our Baby' (unless I can think of a better name) and it'll probably be out in about two weeks 
Vote and comment (: 
Twitter/Instagram: toplinson_haz 
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum