Chapter Seventeen

After about 10 minutes of just standing there, holding our suitcases and watching the four of them all staring at each other with goofy grins on their faces, Louis sighs and nods his head towards a hallway, walking toward it. The four of us follow behind him, walking down the hall, to the second room on the right. He throws his suitcases down near the wall, us all doing the same, and throws himself back on the bed. "Scootch," Niall mutters, tapping Louis' side. Louis complies, moving over, and Niall lays down beside him, laying his head on Louis' chest. Louis holds open his other arm, looking at me. I smile and walk over to the other side, climbing in and cuddling against him.

"Guys, we really need to change into our pajamas before we get comfortable." Liam tells us, his lips twitching in amusement. All three of us let out groans, Niall and I burying our heads in Louis' shoulder, Louis burying his head in my hair. Zayn and Liam let out chuckles, and walk over to their bags, pulling out clothes. Then they both give each other a look and grab the hem of their shirts, pulling it over their heads. I let out a squeak, covering my eyes.

"What are you guys doing?" I yell, blushing. They're extremely fit.

"Changing into our pajamas," Liam says, and I can literally hear the smirk that I know is plastered on his face.

"Well don't stop, keep going." Louis says, lifting the hand off my back and waving it. Niall and I smack his chest, making him yelp.

"Oh please, that didn't even hurt." I say, rolling my eyes. Niall shakes his head at Louis.

"It did!" Louis protests. "It hurt my heart." He grabs his chest.

Niall snorts. "You have a heart? It's a miracle." Louis glares at Niall while Zayn begins singing 'Heartless'.

"Hey you're really good," I tell him, climbing out of bed and going over to my bag.

"Thanks," He smiles at me, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off. I shake my head, unzipping my bag and digging through my clothes for sweat pants and a shirt. When I find them, I grab them and stand up from my kneeled position, going to the bathroom.

"You don't have to leave," Louis yells after me.

"Niall," I sigh, and second later I hear a smack and another yelp from Louis. I smile, shutting the door behind me. I change quickly and then walk to the sink to brush my teeth. Then I walk back out where Zayn and Liam are now clothed, Louis is hoping around on one foot in the process of taking his pants off, and Niall is waiting for the bathroom.

"Good luck," He says, kissing my cheek and walking in the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I walk over to the bed and crawl up to the middle, curling on my side. Liam comes up and lays behind me, while Zayn lays in front of me.

"Hey!" Louis whines. "He was curled up against me."

"Key word being was," Liam shoots back, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back against him, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Harry, Liam's being mean again." Louis says, crossing his arms, his grey sweatpants around his thighs.

"Louis pull your pants up, please." I tell him, closing my eyes.

"Fine," He replies, dragging out the 'I'.

Niall comes out of the bathroom right as Louis lays behind Zayn, so Niall lays behind Liam.

The next morning I wake up to Louis screaming 'time to go panty shopping' in my ear. That's how I find myself at the mall, in Victoria Secret, surrounded by four alphas running all over the place, at 9 AM.