Chapter 18:

I shot up in bed completely startled. He was acting crazy. I lifted a hand through my knotty, bed hair before letting both my hands slump to my lap and letting my shoulders slouch.

            “We just got back together,” I stated looking at Louis, who was smiling like he’d just thought of the best thing.

            “Exactly!”

            “But-“

            “No. No buts! Come on tour with me!” he exclaimed excited getting on his knees beside my legs. His eyes were shining with passion and that’s was why I didn’t ask him if he was being serious.

            “But the kids-“

            “Bring them too!”
            “But Connor has school,” I told Louis.

            “Our tour starts in the summer, which means holidays for him and when holidays are over I can hire a tutor for him!”

            “But I have work.”

            “I’m sure Amelia can take care of it for a month or two!” he waved it off cupping my face. “Please come. Let me show you places. Let me show your kids places. Let me give you a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

            “But my yiayia,” I bit my lip looking away from Louis. I couldn’t leave yiayia. She was sick and I needed there to support her and my family. I couldn’t just get up and go. So I came to a conclusion.

            “Louis, we don’t have to decide this right now. I need to think this through. Maybe if I didn’t have kids and yiayia wasn’t sick. But I do and she is and it’s a big thing because it doesn’t only affect me. It affects Connor and Sophie too and I need to think about that.”

Louis looked disappointed but I don’t think he was too disheartened. “As long as you think it through,” he kissed me seductively on the corner of my mouth, “I hope you decide the better choice.”

            “I could always be persuaded,” I told him leaning back onto the pillows.

            “Is that so?” he asked leaning over me with his hands propping him up so his face was hovering above mine.

            “Maybe,” I said with a laugh as he tackled me with tickles and I burst into a fit of laughter. “Just ruined your chances!”

It was lunchtime when Harry and Jade came strolling through Louis’s front door without even knocking. I slightly squealed and hid behind the couch as Louis laughed and Jade covered Harry’s eyes. I was wearing nothing but my bra, undies and Louis’s button up shirt that wasn’t buttoned up.

            “You guys should learn to knock!” I called out from behind the couch as I buttoned up the shirt.

            “Well we weren’t expecting half naked girls in Louis’s apartment let alone a half naked you,” I heard Harry say, then a small slap sound followed by an ‘ow!’

            “Glad to see you again, Hope!” Jade called out. “By the way we aren’t looking so you can run to the bedroom.”

            “Thank you!” I called out as I made a sprint to Louis’s bedroom to get changed. I quickly took off Louis’s shirt and threw on my blue dress, which had crinkles running through it. My hair was messy so in the mirror I run my fingers through it a few times until it was parted correctly and smoothed to a certain extent.