Chapter 8*

Chapter 8

I let out a loud piercing scream as my body burns like I'm on fire. It feels as if someone poured gasoline on my body and threw a match. I've never felt such pain before. As a Were I have a natural high tolerance for pain but this burning is beyond that.

I try to sit up but everything hurts so I lay back down. The light from the window tells me its late afternoon. I don't know how long I've slept but the bed is empty and my mates aren't close. I can feel that much. I feel Cam more than I feel Paul.

I let out a howl calling for them. I hate that I now need to wait on others. If I could fix this on my own I would but I need my mates for it.

"Kitten I can smell you all the way down stairs. You're lucky everyone else is out." Cam says as he walks over to the bed.

He is naked and a little sweaty from running. I don't care about that I just need him to take care of this heat.

"Cam it hurts." I whine.

"I know baby. I'm going to take care of it. You just try to relax."

Cam pulls back the covers to reveal my naked body. His blue eyes darken with lust. I reach for him in need and he climbs on the bed and immediately starts to lick, suck, and nibble at his mark. I move my head to the side so he'll have more access. I moan at his actions. It feels so good.

"That's right baby moan for me." He whispers into my neck sending shivers everywhere.

He's much more talkative than Paul but I don't mind. His silky voice is turning me on.

Cam kisses down my neck to my left breast leaving a trail of cool on my hot skin. I feel much better than I did minutes ago. He takes in my harden nipple and sucks and nibbles at it making my core moist and throb with need. I squeeze his bicep as he uses his free hand to message my nub.

"You're so wet, so ready for me kitten."

I release his bicep to use my hand to pump his erect member. He groans while moving his hips to the motion of my pumping. Cam moves down to my core and hisses once my hand leaves his member. Cam moves his fingers in and out of me. He's fingers are nice but I want him inside me. My legs shake as my orgasm builds up. He finds my spot and moves faster. I become undone but the heat is still there. I need him.

I open my legs wider as he positions himself to taste me.

"Um. So good. I'm going to make you orgasm again."

His voice vibrates on my nub as he talks. I grip the sheets as his tongue moves in a fast circular and up and down motion. His fingers are pumping in and out of me and he sheets become wet as I release.

"Cam." I moan as I came for the second time.

"That's right moan my name kitten."

"I need you inside me now." I demand.

"As you wish."

Before I can ready myself Cam enters me. I grip both his biceps as he hovers over me. He moves in and out faster and harder then my time with Paul. I feel like I'm going to explode.

I pull him down so he is closer to me. I need him closer. I kiss him until we need air. His lips are a shade of light pink and a little swollen. I leave kisses down his neck and stop where my wolf wants to mark him. She is pleased that I have mated with both our mates. I lick and suck the spot between his neck and shoulder before I bit down. Cam makes a grunting noise and I lick the wound until it closes.

"I'm going to have to punish you for that kitten." He growls.

Without warning Cam flips me on my stomach and pounds into me harder and faster. I moan out his name. He starts to pull my hair and I let more moans of pleasure. His rough actions are turning me on more than I think they would.