Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)!"

"Aphmau. It's like five in the morning."

"IT'S SNOWING!" I sat up straight, wide eyed.

"REALLY!? Okay! I have to go, but I'll come play with you guys soon!" I squealed. I still remember high school, and playing in the snow with Aphmau all the time... for that one year. I miss those times. I put on some warm, grey pants, and fuzzy (F/C) sweater with (White/Black) stripes that showed my shoulders. Then pulled on my (S/F/C) snow boots. Then skipped over to Zane's house. I scooped up some snow, and formed it into a ball, hid it behind my back, and walked up to his house and I knocked on the door. "Zane? Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sang. He opened the door with an agitated look on his face.

"(Y/N). You ask me this every year since that movie came out. No. I do not want to build a snowman."

"Come on let's go and play!" I giggled.

"No!"

"Huh! Fine! Grinch!" I threw the snowball at him, and hit him in the chest.

"What was that for!?"

"You never built a snowman with me!"

"I'm gonna get you!" He yelled, then he started chasing me, and I ran to Garroth, Laurance, and Dante's house. I knocked on the door furiously. Dante opened the door, and I jumped inside.

"Close the door! Close the door!" I squealed. Dante closed the door as Zane came running down the sidewalk. I lay on the wood floor breathing heavily.

"What was that all about?" Laurance asked. I looked up at Garroth.

"You sang the song... didn't you?" Garroth asked.

"I do every year!" I laughed. "This time I threw a snowball at him too!"

"Well I'm proud of you sis."

"Thanks for opening the door Dante."

"Uh huh. Oh, hey it's snowing," Dante smiled.

"Really?" Laurance asked.

"Why do you think I was wearing these clothes, and said I threw a snowball at Zane?" I asked.

"I've always loved snow during the the winter! Zane, Vylad, (Y/N) and I always-"

"Used to play in the snow in O'Khasis when we were kids!" I cut him off. He stuck his tongue out at me, and I returned the gesture.

"You mean Zane had a soul once?" Laurence smiled. I got up and sat next to him on the couch. I smiled at him really cutely then punched him in the arm. "Ow!"

"Yeah, ah, but..."

*Garroth and I have flashback*

"Hey Zane! Turn around!" Little Garroth smiled. I gave him a nasty look as he held the snowball in his hand.

"I swear if you throw a snowball at me again, I'll destroy the world!" Zane replied.

"No baby brother I promise I won't! Just turn around!"

"Zane don't do it!" I yelled.

"Okay, Garroth. I trust you," Zane said as he turned around. Garroth threw the snowball and it hit him right in the eye.

"Zane!" I yelled as Zane started making a dying cat sound.

*Flashback ends*

"Well, that explains a lot," Laurance shrugged.