Travis Makes Fires Worse

I woke up and saw Laurance still sleeping. I kissed him on the jaw lightly. "Laurence," I whispered. He moaned.

"No." I kissed him on the lips.

"Laurance. Wake up."

"What?"

"Wake up. I want breakfast," I grumbled.

"And I want kisses."

"Okay," I peaked him on the lips a few times. "Do I get breakfast now?"

"Fine," he said getting up. He stretched his arms up until he heard a satisfying pop in his back. I stretched myself across the couch, and pulled the blanket over my shoulders and closed my eyes.

"Laurance! I still need to get an ultrasound in two weeks."

"Okay. We'll schedule you for one."

"Thank you," I smiled. The blanket still smelled like him.

"Okay. Your breakfast is ready," Laurance whispered in my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear. I giggled.

"Okay," I opened my eyes. I looked at his smiling face.

"Do I get a kiss for making you breakfast?" He asked moving his head slightly. I have him a small kiss on the cheek. Then got up and walked to the kitchen with Laurance. He tickled my side and I jumped, laughing.

"Do you mind?" I teased.

"Not at all," he said pulling me into his arms. He kissed me lightly on the head. There was no lack of affection in this relationship, yet. I buried my head into his chest.

"You smell good," I giggled. Then dragged him into the kitchen so we could eat. There was a plate of eggs, toast, and (fruit) on the counter. "Oh, so we're sharing now? Huh?" I smirked.

"Well you ran out of clean plates," Laurance lied.

"Right... uhuh," I glared at him playfully. I grabbed a fork and took a bit of the eggs. Laurence kissed my neck.

"Is *kiss* it *kiss* good *kiss*?" I giggled at every kiss.

"It's amazing, just like my boyfriends."

"Thank- wait did you say boyfriends as in you have more than one?"

"Uh..." I looked down.

"WHERE DOES HE LIVE! LET ME AT HIM!" Laurance yelled after I grabbed his shirt.

"Laurance! I was kidding!" I laughed. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him lightly. "You're the only one I love." I kissed him again. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, then pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck slowly going down to my collar bone. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and wrapped my fingers in his hair. And placed my chin on his head, and letting out airy breaths with every kiss. He slipped the shoulder of my shirt down and started to nibble on my shoulder. We were just about to go a little farther, but my phone started to ring. I groaned, and Laurance let me get back on my feet. I walked to the side of the couch and grabbed my phone. It was Aph. I answered and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked with a grumpy tone.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"You kinda interrupted something."

"Oh, was it with... Laurance?"

"Shut up. What do you want anyway."

"Kawaii~Chan wants you to come over and help bake cookies."

"Okay. I'll be over in fifteen."

"I'll see you then (Y/N)~." Then she hung up I fell onto the couch and groaned.