MistleTricked Pt. 1

I woke up and saw Laurance sitting on the edge of the bed on the phone. "Garroth I don't think anyone's going to call you about Sprinkles and Cupcake," Laurance said rubbing his eyes.

"SOMEONE HAS TOO! I PUT UP A POSTER AND EVERYTHING!" Garroth yelled through the phone. "A PURPLE OR (F/C) CAT AREN'T THAT HARD TO MISS!"

"Garroth, if someone found a purple or (F/C) cat with actually colored hair it's incredibly possible they'd keep it. Or hand it over to a science facility for money." I sat up and curled into a ball.

"NO! I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE OKAY!"

"Garroth, just be ready for either no news or bad news. They weren't even your cats. They might have had owners."

"Yeah, I know... it's just... Sprinkle, Cupcake... hey where are you by the way?" Laurance looked at me and I shook my head.

"At a friends."

"DANTE! WHAT ARE YOU UP TOO!? ... Hang on I have to go check something." Garroth hung up.

"Ug, your brother calls at awful times... by the way what time is it?"

"Three p.m. ... wait. OH MY IRENE! It's three!"

"Heh. Well I guess we did have a long night with the lights."

"Yeah," I smiled. "Um, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

I stuck my hand out. "Hi, my name is Angel."

"Angel, but your name is... that was the name that I... oh no. Were you the...?"

"The (F/C) cat? Yes... and Aphmau was the-"

"Purple cat... and Garroth... I don't even want to think about it... oh my Irene. I almost got you spayed!"

"Y-Yeah," I blushed.

"I am so sorry!" He pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine you didn't know... I have to go check the mail. I'll be right back." I got up and ran down the stairs, and outside barefoot, grabbing the mail. I ran back inside and closed the door. Only one paper was in it. I read it out loud.
"Dear (Y/N),
You are invited to attend a party Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and I are hosting at our place! It's a special house party that is more of a house warming party, but since it's in season we're doubling it as a pre-holiday party! No gifts are required to come - feel free to bring a plus one!"

"Well are you gonna go?" Laurance asked at the bottom of the steps.

"I guess."

"Well it's tonight at seven thirty. We could go back to bed *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* for now. I mean we don't have anything else to do... right?"

"Hm, let me think. No!" I giggled, and we ran back upstairs.

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

I got up and looked at the clock, it was seven. I nudged Laurance awake. "What?"

"Time for you to go home and get ready for the party," I yawned. "And next time you decide to stay the night, bring some clothes for the next morning."

"Alright. I'll see you in thirty minutes or so under the mistletoe maybe, my love," he said, grinning and left. I ran to the bathroom, and scrubbed the words off my leg which took about about ten minutes. Then took a shower, and when I got out I (Braided/Straightened) my hair, and put on a (Red/White) shirt, and some ripped blue jeans, and some black combat boots, then headed to Aphmau's place. I got there about ten minutes early. The girls were all making food preparations, and Katelyn and I just stood there watching.